Friday news dump?

I'm going to go on a tirade the next time a broadcaster says "him" "he" or "man" when referring to any basketball player. its just plain wrong to assume anyone's gender without asking them first

Iowa "MEN's" basketball?!?!?! That term is soooooooo 2017

I went over to CyFan to see how bad they were butchering Dolph and much to my surprise, they are all on his side and think it's really stupid that he's suspended for that. If that doesn't prove how stupid this really is, I don't know what will.

McCaffery_Fran.JPG
You mean White Magic?

I wonder if anyone from the marketing dept called Barta/Learfield to advise...

You already know how I feel. Fran is a sensitive guy. Remember his outburst at Dochterman in that one post-game press conference?

I do and that was shitty. I didn't like it all. I also know Fran's a sensitive little bitch - I know TONS of people like that tho and I don't like that part of them, doesn't make them bad people. It also doesn't mean I don't think he can coach. It would be really strange to me if it comes out that Fran is behind this. If he is, he'll take another hit from my prospective.

If Dolph wasn't an extreme racist, he would have called Bruno the Godzilla of the post. I'm glad there are people out there that remembered that black people are sometimes referred to as monkeys so they could point out this blatant racism.
Nah Yao Ming would be Godzilla, or close I guess

I do and that was shitty. I didn't like it all. I also know Fran's a sensitive little bitch - I know TONS of people like that tho and I don't like that part of them, doesn't make them bad people. It also doesn't mean I don't think he can coach. It would be really strange to me if it comes out that Fran is behind this. If he is, he'll take another hit from my prospective.

I think Fran was more concerned with publically supporting his player than he was actually mad at Dolph.

See that's further proof that I wouldn't last in the limelight. I didnt even think about Godzilla being offensive to Asians when I typed that.
Agreed. I've had a kid die and watch my wife suffer through and survive cancer and people get upset by shit like this? They need some real crises in their lives.

You know, it's honestly a dang shame that they have actively tried to tar and feather the guy. I thought his basketball play by play was lacking but seriously just smearing him on the way out is just absurd.
You can't say that.

;)

Latest posts