Friday news dump?

Big Ferentz retiring and Little Ferentz taking throne? Prostitution sting?

Not that I like the notion of what you described actually happening, but that was pretty funny. That would have to be the most shocking possible news dump.

He was recently in Jupiter,FL?
He got beat up by two Bernie Bros in CHI over lack of Learfield compensation?
Pure speculation - booze.

Sources tell me Fran just signed a 30 year extension with an opt out clause that only kicks in if Patrick takes over as head coach of the team. The 30 year extension pays $400M along with property surrounding the Ferentz household. The University has agreed to bulldoze all other neighbors houses

It's been widely speculated on most of the podcasts that I listen to that Dolph was likely stepping down at season end.

It's been widely speculated on most of the podcasts that I listen to that Dolph was likely stepping down at season end.
Are they going to let him wait that long? I hope so. Rumor is he's out because he called Bruno Fernando a "King King in the post".

Speculation on another board is that Dolph referred to Bruno as "KING KONG OF THE POST" several times on Tuesday, which offended some snowflakes. That coupled with his comments on MD earlier in the season might mean he's out. I love Dolph because he's one of ours, not because he's a great play by play guy and with his age and health, it might be time.

Speculation on another board is that Dolph referred to Bruno as "KING KONG OF THE POST" several times on Tuesday, which offended some snowflakes. That coupled with his comments on MD earlier in the season might mean he's out. I love Dolph because he's one of ours, not because he's a great play by play guy and with his age and health, it might be time.

For real? Wow that’s freaking dumb. Of course some morons would twist it into something it’s obviously not. I hate outrage culture.

If this is, in fact, true, the snowflakes are actually the ones being racist or whatever they are calling Dolph. Were all hominids here, folks.

Apparently he needs to be like the color guy in Major League II. "Fly ball. Caught."

So, let me get this shit straight. It's ok to blatantly (in the eyes of a fucking jury) discriminate against someone based on gender and sexual orientation, but it's a fireable offense to refer to someone owning the post in a game as King Kong of the Post? If this shit ends up true, I seriously need to contemplate whether I continue following Uof I sports. F!

Latest posts