Fredrick, C-Mac Availability for Nebraska Up in Air

If Fredrick can't go, Fran said Kriener likely would start. He seems ok after banging his knee on Saturday against Penn State.

Fran said CJ will be reassessed today. He indicated that they're not going to push the kid.

I asked if it was a sprained ankle and Fran said it was not. He did not disclose what the injury is but said it could keep him out for more than one game.

Fran also indicated that CJ seemed fine heading into Saturday's game.

Umm yikes... If Connor and CJF are both out, that means Joe T and Evelyn will have to play 30+ each. Joe W probably would have to play close to if not all 40. That's with Till getting almost 20. Depth goes out the window and any foul trouble means Austin Ash?

With our full complement of players, we'd win by 12+ points but now I'm not sure we even win. Nebraska is terrible but they did beat Purdue.

Umm yikes... If Connor and CJF are both out, that means Joe T and Evelyn will have to play 30+ each. Joe W probably would have to play close to if not all 40. That's with Till getting almost 20. Depth goes out the window and any foul trouble means Austin Ash?
I’m guessing Connor will play.

I think Connor will gut it out if he can. I just wonder where he'll be at stamina wise if he's been throwing up.

What's left? Garza, Wieskamp, Toussaint, Evelyn, Kriener, Pemsl. Till will have to play. I think I saw Ash in street clothes on Saturday. Does Lil' Lick still have eligibility?

The whole CJ thing is just weird. He didn't look close to anything like himself in the first half, so it certainly seemed to me like he was battling thru something at the start of the game.

The whole CJ thing is just weird. He didn't look close to anything like himself in the first half, so it certainly seemed to me like he was battling thru something at the start of the game.
Yes the injury occurred prior to the game, not sure if that means practice or what. He thought he could give it a go but you could tell he wasn’t moving well in the 1H.

We can’t have it become a long term deal with him so that’s where we need to be careful. If he’s out for an extended period you can stick a fork in this season.

Latest posts