Fredrick, C-Mac Availability for Nebraska Up in Air

No kidding? That'd have to be a weird ass feeling. Like when did the pain location for you change? Like overnight having slept or just as you were recovering? I've never had anything of the sort happen

It wasnt a weird feeling because it was more gradual than an instant realization that something else was hurt. It's been over 25 years now so my details might be a little fuzzy but I'm pretty sure by the end of the game I knew it was something in my calf.

It wasnt a weird feeling because it was more gradual than an instant realization that something else was hurt. It's been over 25 years now so my details might be a little fuzzy but I'm pretty sure by the end of the game I knew it was something in my calf.

I think I found some footage of your playing days

giphy.gif

What's with the mystery and dishonesty from Fran on this? I'd heard ankle during the game like everyone else being reported and now he says that and it's rumored to be his foot. Granted same ball park but how does something like that get misreported?
Why is it a mystery and dishonesty from Fran?

He had an ankle injury before the game but wasn’t an issue because he played in the game. It was reported it was an ankle injury by Big10 media in the game because it’s media.

Fran doesn’t know what Big10 reported in game so he says it’s not the ankle.

Why is it a mystery and dishonesty from Fran?

He had an ankle injury before the game but wasn’t an issue because he played in the game. It was reported it was an ankle injury by Big10 media in the game because it’s media.

Fran doesn’t know what Big10 reported in game so he says it’s not the ankle.
Look back at what Rob posted on timeline that cleared it up but it's still murky

One of the greatest actors of my lifetime

Yeah, he was one of the best. I always thought he had a bit part in Good Will Hunting, but I looked it up and the character in the bar attempting to embarrass Ben Affleck merely resembles him

One of my favorite movies and one of my favorite scenes is this one with a faux Phillip Seymour Hoffman

:cool:

Last edited:
Fran said CJ will be reassessed today. He indicated that they're not going to push the kid.

I asked if it was a sprained ankle and Fran said it was not. He did not disclose what the injury is but said it could keep him out for more than one game.

Fran also indicated that CJ seemed fine heading into Saturday's game.

At one point during the game Saturday, my wife and I both commented on CJ walking gingerly, kind of with a limp. Not sure what happened, but shortly after we both said that he was subbed in for and never went back in.

Man, Pneumonia has been going around all over Iowa since November. I had it, at first I thought it was just a cold. It took four weeks to get rid of it.

Whenever I feel a cold coming on, I take Alka Seltzer Plus immediately before the symptoms take hold. It most cases it knocks the problem out. The nip it in the bud aspect. Of course, I am not certain that it will work on Pneumonia, but it is worth a try.....

Now they have the updated product. Have to put some in the medicine cabinet.....

@Nebraska
Maryland
@Northwestern

CJF needs to sit for this 2 week stretch I am okay with it. Garza and JW will have to do a little bit more, but they can handle it, they are big boys. Conner will gut it out and play. Just handle their business against Nebraska and Northwestern is all I want.

Whenever I feel a cold coming on, I take Alka Seltzer Plus immediately before the symptoms take hold. It most cases it knocks the problem out. The nip it in the bud aspect. Of course, I am not certain that it will work on Pneumonia, but it is worth a try.....

Now they have the updated product. Have to put some in the medicine cabinet.....

[/MEDIA]
Alka Sletzer Plus is nasty tasting. I usually pop a few Ibuprofen when I start to get that tickle feeling in my throat

Yeah, he was one of the best. I always thought he had a bit part in Good Will Hunting, but I looked it up and the character in the bar attempting to embarrass Ben Affleck merely resembles him

One of my favorite movies and one of my favorite scenes is this one with a faux Phillip Seymour Hoffman

:cool:
Will spoke for all of us who always wanted to get the last word on that bar preppie who always had that arrogant high opinion of themselves.

"How do you like them apples?"

A stress reaction is the stage before stress fracture. It’s swelling inside the bone. CJF is in a walking boot. It’s likely more than a one-game absence.

It’s too bad injuries aren’t factored in wins and losses in the tourney selection and national narrative. Iowa would be tops in this statistic.

Latest posts