Fred Hoiberg Fired

Actually the sad thing is I'm not a Bulls fan and I still see how inept their front office is. It just irritates the heck out of me when front offices are so dumb and fail to execute or in this case even come close to setting up a team for success. I mean who hires a coach then brings in aging players that don't fit his system but are better fits for the coach they previously fired?
Exactly.. You would think that the coach seeing all that going on day to day would say this isn't what I signed on for and want to leave but he signed such a lucrative deal with nothing else on his plate immediately available that he had to stay till he got fired. Otherwise the media/front office would call him or any coach in those shoes a quitter... It'd be tough for that coach to tell his side even if it'd make total sense and be the truth. But that's just how it works...

Reinsdorf is EXTREMELY loyal to his underlings. I don't think Gar/Pax could do anything to get fired! He's the same with Kenny Williams with the White Sox.

Longevity in the NBA coaching circles is about as rare as finding a virgin in a whore house.

Get in, get your money, invest/save your money, and realize you're going to get fired sooner than later.