Fran's postgame

We are all mad and have a forum to express our displeasure in the heat of the moment. That's a luxury for fans. Fran does not have that luxury, he has the media that is only going to fuel the fire. I get sticking up for players, but in general, after all these meltdowns, he is coming off as a cry baby, a sore loser, and someone who has no real answers. He doesn't come off as a tough guy who cares about is players to most of the people out there. My fear is that we may have seen the height of Iowa basketball under Fran and we are about to take a trip the other way. I really want to be wrong.

I listened to the entire interview. Fran made his comments about the OB play (which I agree with Fran's message because I believe he was trying to protect the secrecy of the plan) and the rest of the interview, some 4 minutes, was very civil and Fran was forthcoming with details to answer the remaining questions.

I just don't understand why so many Iowa fans pull out the pitchforks on FM when he gets fired up. Let's all start a crusade to the NCAA to fine every coach that gets fired up and (sometimes overly) emotional.

Um we might have tied for 3rd, but in reality with the tie breakers were were 5th.. and have YET to beat anybody for the last month plus worth a crap.

We are 6-1 against the 4 semi finalists in the B1G tourney. Indiana lost to a team we beat twice by double digits and WUs lost to kNU by double digits. This is simply the nature of this tournament and what makes the B1G the best hoops conference in the country, from top to bottom (minus RU and Goofy :cool:)

Iowa's last 7 B1G regular season games:
* IU: Lost twice to the regular season champs.
* MN: Won.
* PSU: Road Loss to a team that finished the season on a 4-2 run.
* WUs: Lost to a team that finished the season on an 11-2 run (losing only to MSU and PU, both of whom we swept.)
* O$U: Road loss to a team that finished season on an 8-4 run.
* IU: Loss.
* UM: Road win.

Latest posts