Fran should tell Woodbury..

2 dunk the ball instead of tryn his high school lay up crap. How many times has the 7 ft 1 inch guy been blocked this year? 10?

He will learn it in time but he appears to have the strength to do it now. Come on Adam slam the rock!

FYI I can barely touch the net so its easy for me to say. :)

Agree, I have only watched three games and I have seen that more than a few times as well. In HS you can get aways with that as not many other players were above the rim like he was. Not a prob though, you will see him do this with a little time.

Woody will always get criticized by stupid fans.

His problem is that his deficiencies are easily recognizable (athleticism and bulk), while his strengths go unnoticed.[/QUOTE. I agree and disagree with your thought. I agree with the athleticism in that yeah he can run the floor but can't jump. His vertical is probably half of what Eric Mays is. But I don't believe he isnt bulky enough. He is a freshman that's what 18 or 19? He is already bigger strength wise than Eric Hansen ever was. He is big enough already forsure. He just needs alittle more confidence and aggressiveness. He will play much better later in the season

Its very rare for frosh big men NOT to struggle with D1 physicality.

Just one example, frosh Lohaus was a total joke, almost painfully clumsy.

Excellent point and totally true. He was a rebounding machine by his senior year and had a pretty three point shot. Oh if he could have just reached that last pass to him against UNLV we might have had a national champ that year.

Latest posts