Fran needs to control himself

Linesetter

This was the SECOND game where the difference in the final score came down to a technical Fran got.

Izzo works the refs too but he doesn't look like he's lost his marbles. Fran looks unglued

Great coaches know how to work the officials without getting a technical.

I didn't mind Fran's T though, as that was such a bad missed call by the official.

The loss couldn't be due to the fact we went over 14 minutes without a field goal. Or the fact we can't make free throws. Or two costly turnovers by McCabe down the stretch.

The blue hairs were sleeping and so was the team it was a great spot to get a T.

It's not Fran's fault his team went 15 minutes without a FG.

This was the SECOND game where the difference in the final score came down to a technical Fran got.

Izzo works the refs too but he doesn't look like he's lost his marbles. Fran looks unglued

Please. Iowa came back and led by 6 points a few minutes later.

I won't say that it made the difference. I wasn't happy with the fact that he got the T, especially with the timing of it, but Iowa went 8-2 in the two minutes after those free throws and maybe got one or two questionable calls in their favor. You can't just consider the T an independent event and interpret it as though the rest of the game would be played exactly the same with or without the technical. It may have been regrettable but it influenced other parts of the game in some way.

Great coaches know how to work the officials without getting a technical.

I didn't mind Fran's T though, as that was such a bad missed call by the official.
I could use some wasabe after that game. You hit it on the head...good coaches know the limits...they know how to lose it...Fran does not.

He got the T for bring outside the coaches box. Now if they want to call that then fine, call it across the board. Crean does it all the time and Izzo was on the court plenty.

Did you not notice that we missed 13 ******* free throws and 30 shots? Blaming this loss on Fran's T is moronic beyond belief.

obvious troll.

dont-feed-the-trolls.jpg

I am by no means a Fran fan...and think he's a raving lunatic a lot of the time...but that travel call they missed was unreal...this time Fran had every right to get a T. As Jay Bilas said...the difference was after the T he went off on team instead of getting thrown out like in Madison.

And that technical tonight had little to do with that loss...this team wilted yet again with the game on the line...if we need free throws...you can chalk the game up as a loss.

Latest posts