Fran is banking extra ship until 2019.

That's not that much more than $6.5 million. They can just take it outta the reserves... ;)
It's like people who claim they can't tell a difference once the temperature gets down to zero. ;) I have a sales route where I'm partially outside. I can tell you there is a big difference between 0 and -15.

It's like people who claim they can't tell a difference once the temperature gets down to zero. ;) I have a sales route where I'm partially outside. I can tell you there is a big difference between 0 and -15.
Do you have to do much 'documentation' on that route?

Buyout is $9 million if he gets fired before July of '19. Ain't happening.
Could you imagine if next season goes poorly like this one? Fans are going to be ticked, but of course our hands will be tied thanks to GB.

I imagine other ADs have a good chuckle thinking about their “colleague” Gary.

Could you imagine if next season goes poorly like this one? Fans are going to be ticked, but of course our hands will be tied thanks to GB.

I imagine other ADs have a good chuckle thinking about their “colleague” Gary.
Especially the one about three hours to the northeast. We miss you Bump Elliot.

That's it. The motivation to change has to outweigh his ego. Lots of good coaches can't look inside themselves, recognize failures and make the necessary changes to improve. Hell, a lot of adults can't do it in any aspect of their personal or professional lives.

Failure is a huge motivator