Fran goes 0-3 on good transfers...

Hauser’s were never realistic. Definitely disappointing to miss on Harvey.

This offseason is in need of some sort of positive news that is for certain.

I never figured the Hauser's were very likely. They haven't picked yet. Anybody know what they are leaning?
Stackhouse was clearly the draw at Vandy. Question is, can he coach? Wait, do I care? That's really the bigger question.

Anyone acting like they didn’t know this was going to happen is an idiot.

I don’t know why Fran doesn’t save the money and just tape a sign up sheet to the bulletin board at a couple Iowa AAU tournaments.

WANTED: FULL RIDE BASKETBALL PLAYERS

PREVIOUS DUNKING EXPERIENCE PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED.

PREFERENCE GIVEN TO PLAYERS WHO HAVE PLACED TOP 5 IN THEIR CHURCH’S K.O.C FREE THROW CONTESTS (MUST PROVIDE PROOF IN THE FORM OF CELL PHONE VIDEO OR NEWSPAPER CLIPPING).

DEFENSIVE KNOWLEDGE A PLUS, BUT WILL TRAIN THE RIGHT APPLICANT.

MUST BE A SELF-STARTER ON TWITTER AND SHOW A WILLINGNESS TO ENGAGE WITH HECKLING FANS AND NON-FANS ALIKE.

IF OVER 170 LBS PLEASE PROVIDE A MINIMUM OF THREE LETTERS OF REFERENCE WITH AT LEAST ONE FROM YOUR HEAD AAU COACH WHO IS ALSO TIMMY’S DAD AND BUILDS DECKS ON THE SIDE WHEN HE’S DONE AT THE GROCERY STORE. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

MUST ALSO RESIDE WITHIN 35 MILES OF DAVENPORT, DUBUQUE, OR IOWA CITY!!!

Last edited:
Well, Iowa basketball still has the opportunity to smash stereotypes and make a deep run in the Big Dance next season. Guess we have that to look forward to.

If you want to focus your weekly ego boost on great Iowa recruiting news of any kind, you will be somewhat disappointed in life.

I just don't understand how a kid can pick Vandy over Iowa at this point. I'm just not sure how to take that...or process it. Here's a team that is returning a nucleus of players that almost made the 16. Playing time is there...and we need a wing with Moss leaving. I wonder if he reached out to Isaiah.

Hey...what's it like to play for Fran? Answer: Well, he's volatile, has a short temper, and he forgets about you on the bench. He does give you the green light though and he runs some good stuff offensively. He also recruits a lot of white players. He also doesn't require you to play defense.

Stereotypes like white boys cant win?
Wisconsin wasn't exactly brimming with African Americans when they recently made back to back final fours, knocking out undefeated and seemingly invincible Kentucky on one of those runs.

Of course they did have Bo Ryan on their bench.

Wisconsin wasn't exactly brimming with African Americans when they recently made back to back final fours, knocking out undefeated and seemingly invincible Kentucky on one of those runs.

Of course they did have Bo Ryan on their bench.

Exactly they had Bo preaching fundamentals and defense. Fran, not so much

I just don't understand how a kid can pick Vandy over Iowa at this point. I'm just not sure how to take that...or process it. Here's a team that is returning a nucleus of players that almost made the 16. Playing time is there...and we need a wing with Moss leaving. I wonder if he reached out to Isaiah.

Hey...what's it like to play for Fran? Answer: Well, he's volatile, has a short temper, and he forgets about you on the bench. He does give you the green light though and he runs some good stuff offensively. He also recruits a lot of white players. He also doesn't require you to play defense.

Oh, I don't know, could it be that they have a former NBA player, an awesome one at that, as their head coach? Also, have you ever been to Nashville? They don't call it Nash-Vegas for nothing.

Good lord, people just need to relax and get your damn panties out of a bunch.