Fran goes 0-3 on good transfers...

I'll add just one thing - in the NBA, MANY of the white players are not American. For one reason or another. we just don't produce a lot of high level white guys in the US. It's a little weird. Who is the best white, American, NBA player? JJ Redick? Kevin Love? Kevin Huerter? Luke Kennard? Doug McDermott? If you put all the best white, US born players on an NBA team that team wins 10 games in a season.

Don't forget Frank the Tank.

This topic somehow went a little sideways somehow. The topic is transfers, right? Moss still has to complete coursework over the summer just to graduate before he will be eligible to transfer. There still might be quite a few guys out there in the same situation but are waiting to graduate before entering their names in the transfer portal. We may still find a guy later in the summer or early spring. All is not lost just yet. There are still a few recruits out there that haven’t signed a LOI yet, that are waiting to see how everything shakes out and make the best decision based on where teams stand. Don’t lose hope just quite yet.

This topic somehow went a little sideways somehow. The topic is transfers, right? Moss still has to complete coursework over the summer just to graduate before he will be eligible to transfer. There still might be quite a few guys out there in the same situation but are waiting to graduate before entering their names in the transfer portal. We may still find a guy later in the summer or early spring. All is not lost just yet. There are still a few recruits out there that haven’t signed a LOI yet, that are waiting to see how everything shakes out and make the best decision based on where teams stand. Don’t lose hope just quite yet.
So if he doesn’t complete the course work is he a Hawk next year? Awkward!

So if he doesn’t complete the course work is he a Hawk next year? Awkward!
I think he could still transfer, but I would assume he would have to sit a year because technically he wouldn’t be a grad transfer. But I’m no expert at this transfer portal stuff, so I’m just making assumptions at this point.

Does Moss still have the benefits of student-athlete academic mentors? If so, they will help him tremendously (and legitimately) to finish his courses and graduate. This is one of the great perks for athletes.

I think he could still transfer, but I would assume he would have to sit a year because technically he wouldn’t be a grad transfer. But I’m no expert at this transfer portal stuff, so I’m just making assumptions at this point.

That's a bold move to use up your final year of eligibility on a sit out year.

Latest posts