Forum Upgrade Coming Soon

I see the what's new now but I have to turn my phone sideways for it to come up. Any way to fix that?

It would be cool if you could give a rundown of all the new changes when you get some time. Like what does it take to get trophies and are they over nighted?

I see the what's new now but I have to turn my phone sideways for it to come up. Any way to fix that?
Yeah, you fix it by turning your phone....

It is probably just a function of screen ratio, there probably won't be much they can do about that I'm guessing

I noticed that the breadcrumbs above the forum go Home > Forums > Forums > Football. The 2nd forums has a different URL, but they both drop you back at the main Forums page. Why the extra "Forums"?

Not a glitch per-say, but just something I noticed.

I noticed that the breadcrumbs above the forum go Home > Forums > Forums > Football. The 2nd forums has a different URL, but they both drop you back at the main Forums page. Why the extra "Forums"?

Not a glitch per-say, but just something I noticed.
thank you for pointing that out. I will alert the tech team

The tweets in posts show up for my on my computer, but they don't show up on my phone. Anyone else having that issue

Is there a way to show more posts per page in a thread? I think the old format let you set it to 40, but I don't see that setting in this new format. I'm only able to see 20 posts on a page right now.

I was wondering the same thing.

You can try this (I don't have a smartphone, so if that's what you use, I don't know if this will work). There is a Chrome extension called "AutoPatchWork". What it does is automatically load the next page at the bottom of the page you're on, so basically, no matter how long the thread is, you can view it as one page.