For real? The Clowns are charging $90 for the Iowa game?

I'm surprised. I thought it would be at least $120 now that they don't have 2 games that will have quality turnouts.

False. The UNI game in 2007 set the attendance record for Jack Trice. Turns out, UNI is ISU's first game of the season.

Aren't you the one that pisses and moans about all the Iowa posters trolling on CyFan? Nice double standard.

You must be a pretty sensitive person. My "******* and moaning" equates to hitting the ignore button. I'm sure that this site has the same feature. Don't worry though, I'm never going to be a regular poster over here.

You must be a pretty sensitive person. My "******* and moaning" equates to hitting the ignore button. I'm sure that this site has the same feature. Don't worry though, I'm never going to be a regular poster over here.

That's too bad. I really felt that HN needed a few more trolls.

QB-Tiller is terrible
RB-You did see Coker run over, around and through the Mizzou defense right?
OL-I will take Iowa's OLine over ISU. Not to mention Iowa has 3 or 4 draft picks. Ferentz, Zusevics and Reiff.
Ya I had a good game one time in high school, but it didnt make me a star. This Mizzou defense you reference is the same defense that sent Roy Helu Jr to the NFL. In that game he broke Nebraska's single game rushing record that's saying alot! Maybe one of the worst run defenses in the country at the end of the season. In case you want to see the highlight reel of Helu or any of the NU running backs here ya go: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vy7h9eJ5tjE"]YouTube - ‪Nebraska Vs. Missouri 2010 Football‬‏[/ame] or this [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PG1R3-umPU&NR=1&feature=fvwp"]YouTube - ‪Mizzou falls to Nebraska‬‏[/ame]. Running the way Coker did against Mizzou was cool, but considering the run defense of Mizzou, put me in there.

Um, 2 of 3 were national championship coachs, albeit not with ISU.

Regarding the game, its simple supply/demand. Guess what, there are enough Iowa fans willing to pay it and the stadium is always full for the game. Guess in my opinion it is better that Iowa and ISU make money on tickets than a scalper outside the gates.

The fact that he targets and hires coaches that he CANT hang onto, is why he is a FAILURE!
Turnover on the coaching staff leads to:
Failure to retain players you already have
Failure to recruit good players
Failure to develope any kind of consistency as a team

Ya I had a good game one time in high school, but it didnt make me a star. This Mizzou defense you reference is the same defense that sent Roy Helu Jr to the NFL. In that game he broke Nebraska's single game rushing record that's saying alot! Maybe one of the worst run defenses in the country at the end of the season. In case you want to see the highlight reel of Helu or any of the NU running backs here ya go: YouTube - ‪Nebraska Vs. Missouri 2010 Football‬‏ or this YouTube - ‪Mizzou falls to Nebraska‬‏. Running the way Coker did against Mizzou was cool, but considering the run defense of Mizzou, put me in there.

I'm really surprised that Alex Robinson didnt run for 200+ yds against Mizzou...........:rolleyes:

Ya I had a good game one time in high school, but it didnt make me a star. This Mizzou defense you reference is the same defense that sent Roy Helu Jr to the NFL. In that game he broke Nebraska's single game rushing record that's saying alot! Maybe one of the worst run defenses in the country at the end of the season.

Running the way Coker did against Mizzou was cool, but considering the run defense of Mizzou, put me in there.

How about the Ohio State run d. clowney? How did Coker do against them? Coker is going to be the go to guy this year if he stays healthy.

This is the hawkeye fan delusion... If you take an honest assessment of your football program, its more of a 25 to 30 program, that only lands in the top fifteen because of your excellent coach and a soft big 10 conference schedule.

Wait a moment. Is this the same SOFT BIG 10 CONFERENCE
that pathetic Clown fans were demanding they be included in?
Just last summer?
You remember, the ones that were begging, pleading, whining and crying on CyClown Fanatic, when the B12 was in danger of collapse and ISU was going to be left without a place at the table?
Is that the conference you are refering to? Were you one of those fans?
Be honest.

How soon these Clown fans forget.
Does anyone here have the Cyclone Fanatic threads saved, that had Clown fans begging to be included in the B10, with Nebraska, from last summer?
I know there were pages on top of pages, of pathetic Clowns, in that thread and I'd bet we could dig up some great posts.
Posts by the very same Clown fans that are talkin trash, in this thread.
Anybody?

Hmm ISU played Mizzou only a month before Iowa, and failed to score on them AT HOME and the Rb's couldnt rush for 100 yards.

FINALLY! A Clown fan that admits to being little brother

Wait a moment. Is this the same SOFT BIG 10 CONFERENCE
that pathetic Clown fans were demanding they be included in?
Just last summer?
You remember, the ones that were begging, pleading, whining and crying on CyClown Fanatic, when the B12 was in danger of collapse and ISU was going to be left without a place at the table?
Is that the conference you are refering to? Were you one of those fans?
Be honest.

How soon these Clown fans forget.
Does anyone here have the Cyclone Fanatic threads saved, that had Clown fans begging to be included in the B10, with Nebraska, from last summer?
I know there were pages on top of pages, of pathetic Clowns, in that thread and I'd bet we could dig up some great posts.
Posts by the very same Clown fans that are talkin trash, in this thread.
Anybody?

Your wasting your breathe Lightning. These CLOWNS don't get it. They are CLOWNS!

GO HAWKS!!!

I guess Iowa fans don't believe in the free market?

If you don't want to pay $90 you don't have to. Pretty simple, right? Pollard is the smart one here. He should get absolutely as much as he can, while still selling out the game. In fact, if a few seats aren't sold, that's really not a big deal. Get as much as you can. It's called economics.

If Iowa fans don't buy the tickets at $90, then Pollard will have to reduce the price next time.

I always thought Iowa should raise their season ticket prices even more. As long as the fans are willing to pay it, get as much as you can.

I guess Iowa fans don't believe in the free market?

If you don't want to pay $90 you don't have to. Pretty simple, right? Pollard is the smart one here. He should get absolutely as much as he can, while still selling out the game. In fact, if a few seats aren't sold, that's really not a big deal. Get as much as you can. It's called economics.

If Iowa fans don't buy the tickets at $90, then Pollard will have to reduce the price next time.

I always thought Iowa should raise their season ticket prices even more. As long as the fans are willing to pay it, get as much as you can.

They did, 2 dollars for this year. Revenue isn't exactly a problem for Iowa.

Latest posts