Football posting rules

Penn State. They're not in our division, but still, an win is a win.

This isn't the football forum. I understand what you're trying to do, but at least here, this conversation isn't hi-jacking a thread that other people want to actually talk about PSU in.

But, I digress. Jon clearly isn't interested in actually enforcing his rules (either personally or through appointed mods), just grandstanding whenever he feels compelled to read us the Riot Act (as if that's ever done any good). No use actually reporting anything, just keep letting the inmates run the asylum.

But, I digress. Jon clearly isn't interested in actually enforcing his rules (either personally or through appointed mods), just grandstanding whenever he feels compelled to read us the Riot Act (as if that's ever done any good). No use actually reporting anything, just keep letting the inmates run the asylum.

The same guy you're dumping on also allows you to constantly self-promote your DI articles. Might want to back off of JD, lest he tells you no more free publicity.

The same guy you're dumping on also allows you to constantly self-promote your DI articles. Might want to back off of JD, lest he tells you no more free publicity.

I'm extremely lucky if I get 200 views out of each of those posts. What do I care if I can't post them anymore? It's clear that practically nobody here reads them, anyway. So it's not going to hurt my feelings any if I can't post the links.

Is it starting to sink in yet that Jon isn't going to ban people because you make a bunch of noise about not agreeing with their opinions?

Is it starting to sink in yet that Jon isn't going to ban people because you make a bunch of noise about not agreeing with their opinions?

Yeah, it's sinking in that he has no interest in enforcing his own rules. If anything, I'd prefer it if he didn't say one thing and then do the opposite. So get rid of the rules, because they're utterly worthless in the first place. Which is what the OP said in the first place.

If you can't see the difference between that and this, I don't know what to tell you. It's subjective, but that's what moderators are supposed to be for. Yet we have none, and Jon doesn't have time to do it all himself.[/QU

I know its not the same thing as sticking your tongue in the holiest of holies but its the same ball park.

If you can't see the difference between that and this, I don't know what to tell you. It's subjective, but that's what moderators are supposed to be for. Yet we have none, and Jon doesn't have time to do it all himself.[/QU

I know its not the same thing as sticking your tongue in the holiest of holies but its the same ball park.

The actual words are in the same ballpark. The intent behind them aren't in the same hemisphere. That's what has gotten under my skin.

Is Tork(that can't be your real name can it? That's Scorp's nickname for you? What's your name?) gonna get the banhammer for railing against the owner of the site.

I know this. Nothing infuriates DieselJeans more than calling him two faced or hypocritical.

I would have to admit I would find it very humorous if this was the outcome.

Hey Boss, maybe we should start a whiny thread complaining about people complaining about JD because he doesn't do anything about complaints.

Hey Boss, maybe we should start a whiny thread complaining about people complaining about JD because he doesn't do anything about complaints.

I think this is a GREAT idea!

Have at it, I gotta walk to work now, but I'll join in the fun after I get through the initial ball punch.

Is Tork(that can't be your real name can it? That's Scorp's nickname for you? What's your name?) gonna get the banhammer for railing against the owner of the site.

I know this. Nothing infuriates DieselJeans more than calling him two faced or hypocritical.

I would have to admit I would find it very humorous if this was the outcome.

Tork Hook is a family friend and graduated from my high school. Our parents shared season tickets back in the 80s. So yeah, that's my real name.

Scorpio: I am absolutely embarrassed that I ever listened to anything you have said. Won't make that error again. You sir, are an ***. And, a waste of food.

Scorpio: I am absolutely embarrassed that I ever listened to anything you have said. Won't make that error again. You sir, are an ***. And, a waste of food.

You can't eat him, brah. Well I guess you could, but it wouldn't be a waste. He'd feed you fer a munth. You Torks cuz?

I hate this thread. It is two posters whom I enjoy very much arguing about the stupidest thing imaginable.

You two shake hands and start being friends again.

It's ****in Tuesday, brah. I don't know what you are doing, but it ain't writing your blog. What the eff