Football posting rules

COACH MIHALOVICH IS TEH TROPHY-HUNTING SHORT WEINER GUY!!!11!!!!

I'm still furious that I got teh ban from P/C for outsmarting teh profanity filter. How many people do that daily and nothing happens?

Whaaaa! Whaaaa! Whaaaa!

Lots of Hawk on Hawk violence up in here.Thought I would pop in to give an alternate target and alleviate things.

Go.

I've never been hunting in my life, although I don't see the problem with it, though.

And no, you never specifically mentioned Vandenberg. But the inference was more than clear. Trophy hunting is for SDLWCSAW+Vandy is a trophy hunter= Vandy is a SDLWCSAW. Not exactly difficult math.

You're a world-class troll, not an idiot. You knew exactly what kind of reaction that would get, and you knew exactly why. Hunting has nothing to do with playing football, and you just happen to make that statement when everyone else is talking about a quarterback who loves hunting and happens to be playing very poorly? Please. You're far smarter than to do something that stupid, unless you knew what you were doing.

That's the same as saying someone in the football forum should be banned for saying basketball is for pu$$ies. I guess that means they are calling out the players on the basketball team.

Is that what I said, Koch fan? Pls give me a link, if you can.
You don't need a link. You know damned well you said it. Quit back pedaling and man up. You might as well cause JDM is letting you do whatever the hell you want on this board and I for one think it is complete bullspit.

You don't need a link. You know damned well you said it. Quit back pedaling and man up. You might as well cause JDM is letting you do whatever the hell you want on this board and I for one think it is complete bullspit.

Take a few deep breaths, homeboy. Close your eyes. Think happy thoughts. You're way too riled up over my opinions.
Learn about tolerance. You ain't going to censor me, no matter how pi55ed off you get, so you may as well get on with your pistol-packin' life.

That's the same as saying someone in the football forum should be banned for saying basketball is for pu$$ies. I guess that means they are calling out the players on the basketball team.

If you can't see the difference between that and this, I don't know what to tell you. It's subjective, but that's what moderators are supposed to be for. Yet we have none, and Jon doesn't have time to do it all himself.

I hear we have a football game on Saturday. I guess it's pretty important. Night game. Supposed to be a heck of an atmosphere.

My GAWD.

"I don't agree with your opinion and I don't like your point of view, and you posted words that hurt my feelings, so I'm going to cry and bleat until Daddy JD censors you!!!"

Torko, you of all people should understand that the First Amendment belongs as much to me as it does to you.

All because I wanted to apologize to JVB.

And TM is upset because I admitted that it would have taken a Heisman Caliber season for me to forgive JVB for the bear.

He's telling me that if what I had admitted to saying had actually happened, that what I said I would think would be what I thought!

Is this confusing to anyone else?

My GAWD.

"I don't agree with your opinion and I don't like your point of view, and you posted words that hurt my feelings, so I'm going to cry and bleat until Daddy JD censors you!!!"

Torko, you of all people should understand that the First Amendment belongs as much to me as it does to you.

You've got every right to believe and say those things if you want to. Nobody's going to arrest you. But when things like this are the sorts of things we're told won't be tolerated on this site (which is a private enterprise, and therefore governed completely separate from the government), it gets old seeing it tolerated all the time.

You're well within your right to say what you're saying. That doesn't mean you have to say it. Common sense should be a good barometer for when to just keep thoughts to yourself.

For instance, I'm well within my right to walk up into a biker gang's bar, and call one of them an *******. That's not illegal. It'd also behoove me to keep my mouth shut in that instance.

All because I wanted to apologize to JVB.

And TM is upset because I admitted that it would have taken a Heisman Caliber season for me to forgive JVB for the bear.

He's telling me that if what I had admitted to saying had actually happened, that what I said I would think would be what I thought!

Is this confusing to anyone else?

If the Hawks, and Vandy, were having a great year, you would never have brought up hunting and how much you think he's a ****** because he hunts. You'd be riding on cloud nine with everybody else. But this season has been nothing but a "take a dump on Vandy because he's been playing poorly"-fest. So you find another reason to bash him.

How is that so confusing? There's a lot of truth in the saying, "winning solves everything."

If you really cared about those animals, Vandy's performance on the field wouldn't have any bearing on whether you forgive him or not.