Flyover planned for Ohio State

That's pretty cool. I'm over at Univ. Hospitals now and it sounds like there's been about 3 or 4 flyovers today. Definitely not a helicopter.

Freakin amazing...love a fly over...would of been nice on the throwback day if they could of had a squadron of corsairs fly over....

I also got to see the test flyovers while out at lunch. Very cool, I'm starting to really get pumped for tomorrow's game.

They are planning to come in from the North so be on the lookout as the National Anthem is being played. It will happen QUICK.

The planes are coming out of Vance AFB (Enid, Oklahoma). I have met a lot good transplanted Iowans who are stationed out there. I always got a lot of Go Hawks, when I walked around base wearing an Iowa shirt.

Terrific use of taxpayer money. And really 'green', too. :confused: :mad:

They are planning to come in from the North so be on the lookout as the National Anthem is being played. It will happen QUICK.

i was in the stadium two years ago v. PSU and the flyover came west to east - REALLY low and loud! was pretty cool.

as far as a good use of taxpayer money, no extra taxpayer money is used for this as the flyover event counts as a training flight and comes out of already existing training budgets and schedules.

i was in the stadium two years ago v. PSU and the flyover came west to east - REALLY low and loud! was pretty cool.

as far as a good use of taxpayer money, no extra taxpayer money is used for this as the flyover event counts as a training flight and comes out of already existing training budgets and schedules.

:eek: Obviously, I did not know this. Thanks, Ank. :)

Latest posts