Fleming's a Hawkeye!

Surely the fact he waited until today rather than make the decision on Sunday means Fran isn't getting it done on the recruiting trail.

Right?

hutton and fleming give you two solid Big Ten wings.

now land two from morrow, boudreaux, baptiste, or sahic, and this is a nice class

maybe cortez seales will continue raising his stock

Just need some bigs to get on board and the future will look very bright. 3 scholarships left, hopefully Fran can land a couple.

Hopefully this can get us some inroads with Oak Hill. Being able to pull a guy out of there once in awhile would be nice.

I really like how this class is shaping up. Two kids where are just outside the top 150, who are each great at one thing (defense for Hutton, shooting for Fleming) and have a high upside if they make a couple of improvements in other areas of their game. Get a steady line of those kind of kids and you have a consistent upper half conference finisher.

Reportedly knocked down 8 three pointers in a pickup game with some Hawks this weekend.......not bad. Sounds like he's anxious to aid in the recruiting of other notable candidates he has acquainted himself with over the last several years in AAU, camps, events, etc.

Fran continues pioneering the return of the Iowa program........catching his share of arrows as he builds but eventually getting the land

hutton and fleming give you two solid Big Ten wings.

now land two from morrow, boudreaux, baptiste, or sahic, and this is a nice class

maybe cortez seales will continue raising his stock

Not to mention that between Hutton and Fleming, they have over 6 feet in vertical jumping ability.

Re: Flemming to IOWA!!!

I posted this a minute after the other thread. I tried to delete it almost as soon as I posted it but it wouldn't let me, for some reason. No worries.

Latest posts