Fire Fran! Fire him now!

1395780848893247402.gif

giphy.gif

Fran isn't going anywhere. His sideline tantrums are here to stay. Does anyone remember will Ferrell on snl, cuz the way he puts his hands in his armpits reminds me of the cheerleader character

At what point in the hiring ro contract process are our coaches told, "You can do whatever you want, including ignoring basic fundamentals of your sport which are key to winning."

I was someone that dismissed the loss of Jok and Williams. They were bigger than I thought. Jok made a lot of players look better. Some players just haven't panned out and the loss of Conner and Baer is more than this team could handle. We are simple going to have to wait for Baer to get back to playing shape and hopefully Conner to return. The good thing is Nudge will continue to develop and Dailey is showing serious game. This will be a rebuilding year. Get over it!
By the way, I Loved Mr. Davis basketball, if it wasn't the crap luck of playing Duke and several eventual champions early in the tourney several years in a row, Tom would have had a much better Tourney record.

Last edited:
I was someone that dismissed the loss of Jok and Williams. They were bigger than I thought. Jok made a lot of players look better. Some players just haven't panned out and the loss of Conner and Baer is more than this team could handle. We are simple going to have to wait for Baer to get back to playing shape and hopefully Conner to return. The good thing is Nudge will continue to develop and Dailey is showing serious game. This will be a rebuilding year. Get over it!
By the way, I Loved Mr. Davis basketball, if it wasn't the crap luck of playing Duke and several eventual champions early in the tourney several years in a row, Tom would have had a much better Tourney record.

I respect the fact that you are man enough to admit it about dissing Jok. Still waiting for the others to man up.

Couldn’t agree more about Tom’s teams getting matched up early on against Duke or some other final four team. Something didn’t pass the smell test there.

Having to play the Dukes, and the Kentuckys is a direct result of the seeding our team earned, from the season. Put together a better team, win more games, you don't get stuck with an 8/9 seed and then the eventual death march toward a 1 seed, future Champion.