Final Four - who ya got?

ibahawkeye

I went a little heavy on B10 teams...maybe a lot heavy.

Duke
Ohio St
Mich
Indiana

Duke over Michigan in National Championship

Side question- Do you pick the winners for these play in games for points in your bracket pool?

I am not tellin! I know a couple of you are dying to copy my picks for the HN Touney Challenge. That shirt belongs to me.

Louisville
Ohio St.
Florida
Indiana

L'Ville over Indiana

You must be a Duke fan iba? Not sure their horrid rebounding and suspect defense (for a supposed title contender, anyway) is going to hold up against more physical teams in their region (LV, MSU, or even SLU if they can upset LV).

Louisville
Ohio St.
Florida
Indiana

L'Ville over Indiana

You must be a Duke fan iba? Not sure their horrid rebounding and suspect defense (for a supposed title contender, anyway) is going to hold up against more physical teams in their region (LV, MSU, or even SLU if they can upset LV).

This is exactly what I have. I thought they were pretty good picks until I saw herkyattack had the same teams. I just tore up my brackets. Insert sarcasm in the last 2 sentences...

BFz377JCYAAa52F.jpg:large

Florida is #1 in the KenPom rankings and #3 in Sagarin. They're the top team in their region in both.

This...the same rating systems we all agreed were correct in their evaluation of Iowa also like Florida. I prefer these rating systems...because I think they are more accurate and make more sense. Also, they have a coach that has been there and done that. I think the good coaches game plan better when they have 4 or 5 days to prep and I think they handle things on the fly better when they only have 1 day so Donovan is another reason I stuck with them.

Latest posts