Final Four - who ya got?

Well I got 3 out of 4 correct. Iowa Baylor and Maryland. I only missed on BYU. I would say Iowa over Baylor in the final.

Well I got 3 out of 4 correct. Iowa Baylor and Maryland. I only missed on BYU. I would say Iowa over Baylor in the final.

Same for me. I had Tennessee in the Final Four and BYU losing in the first round, but the other three are right. I also have Iowa over Baylor in the final.

I took Ohio State as did many others. I'm curious as to the rationale of others. For me in no particular order...

1 - I never do well in the West region in my brackets...don't see those teams play so I was inclined to go with teams I know can play. I have Ohio State beating Wisconsin to make the Final Four.

2 - Ohio State is hot, plays tough D, has a big time scorer in Thomas and Craft is becoming an offensive threat to complement is hands on (literally) defense.

3 - Gonzaga (1), New Mexico (3), Kansas State (4)...Seriously? - Ohio State looks like the best team to me with Wisconsin (5) or Arizona (6) arguably the 2nd best team.

4 - The Big Ten was the best conference without a doubt IMO.

I think #3 played out about as I expected...Wisconsin lays the occasional egg so not shocking.

Latest posts