Ferentz Purdue Postgame Presser Transcript

Thank goodness he actually sounds like he has a damn pulse. I think I like pi$$ed off Ferentz much better than gum-chewing Ferentz.

I can't figure out why everyone is so high on Brian. His O line really suffered in the last few weeks.

Thank goodness he actually sounds like he has a damn pulse. I think I like pi$$ed off Ferentz much better than gum-chewing Ferentz.

I can't figure out why everyone is so high on Brian. His O line really suffered in the last few weeks.

Losing your 2 best linemen without any depth will do that.

I realize that. But so many people are calling for him to take over and yet he doesn't have his line prepared for injury? Next Man In only works if you actually have decent "next men."

I realize that. But so many people are calling for him to take over and yet he doesn't have his line prepared for injury? Next Man In only works if you actually have decent "next men."

Yes...he needs more than 1 year to get depth. I would argue that he and Woods have already helped recruiting.

I've actually seen both of them around recruits (admittedly just for a few minutes) and I'll agree they are energetic guys who seem to be able to get that part done. He needs a few more years to show us what he has but I don't get the love-fest for him either. He also needs to stop with his stupid hash tag Bullies comments on Twitter.