FB post from Willies' guardian

You cant back up one thing you said. I don't like the way some things are going. But for some some guy hiding on the internet to call KF a LIER I cant belive you arnt banned

You haven't been reading my posts have you. Read my last post -- where in there did I directly call KF a Liar? Also, I posted on this board last month that we were getting ready to see a skill position player leave if things persisted on the course they were going. I think I was pretty accurate based on the info that I had. I put the information out there and if people don't believe it, then that's fine. There is nothing malicious, just things that I hear that I think other folks might find interesting. I'm not going to start outing players and folks associated with the program just so you are satisfied with what I post -- that's also not allowed on this board. If you aren't interested in the information, just move along.

You haven't been reading my posts have you. Read my last post -- where in there did I directly call KF a Liar? Also, I posted on this board last month that we were getting ready to see a skill position player leave if things persisted on the course they were going. I think I was pretty accurate based on the info that I had. I put the information out there and if people don't believe it, then that's fine. There is nothing malicious, just things that I hear that I think other folks might find interesting. I'm not going to start outing players and folks associated with the program just so you are satisfied with what I post -- that's also not allowed on this board. If you aren't interested in the information, just move along.

After you said the Man was Lying to players I did pretty much stop reading your posts. You are right about that

Are you the "Joe" from Oklahoma that called into Soundoff and proceeded to complain about Iowa for like 10 mins? Thanks, and I'll hang up and listen

Latest posts