Fan's temper worries me

I'm going to guess you also believe in participation ribbons for everyone. They played like crap and Fran let them have it and they will probably pay for it in practice today too.

I think it bothered you much more than it bothered anybody that the yelling was directed at.

exactly no free pizza forever

I'm going to guess you also believe in participation ribbons for everyone. They played like crap and Fran let them have it and they will probably pay for it in practice today too.

I think it bothered you much more than it bothered anybody that the yelling was directed at.

I honestly don't care if the players get yelled at and do not believe in participation trophies. It is just unreal how much everyone here hates on Bo Ryan and Izzo for their on court demeanor but love how Fran has "fire". All coaches have fire, but they don't need to throw chairs to express this "fire". You guys can keep your fire breathing coach if that's what it takes for your simple minds to think the coach cares about the team.

I care more about the national hoops people seeing this multiple times in a season. I know that most of you don't care about that and I don't care. I don't want the Iowa job to be known as a hot head because the perception will stick. I love Fran because he knows what he is doing but I also would rather not have him throw stuff around and do things like the UNI game.

Sadly, of course the general theme once again of this thread is people saying it's all justified due to the terrible officiating. So fresh.

I'm going to guess you also believe in participation ribbons for everyone. They played like crap and Fran let them have it and they will probably pay for it in practice today too. I think it bothered you much more than it bothered anybody that the yelling was directed at.
I honestly don't care if the players get yelled at and do not believe in participation trophies. It is just unreal how much everyone here hates on Bo Ryan and Izzo for their on court demeanor but love how Fran has "fire". All coaches have fire, but they don't need to throw chairs to express this "fire". You guys can keep your fire breathing coach if that's what it takes for your simple minds to think the coach cares about the team.I care more about the national hoops people seeing this multiple times in a season. I know that most of you don't care about that and I don't care. I don't want the Iowa job to be known as a hot head because the perception will stick. I love Fran because he knows what he is doing but I also would rather not have him throw stuff around and do things like the UNI game. Sadly, of course the general theme once again of this thread is people saying it's all justified due to the terrible officiating. So fresh.

You guys can keep your fire breathing coach??? So the truth comes out. Always knew you weren't a Hawk fan.

LOL at the thought/claim that KF doesnt get riled up. he curses like a freaking sailor.

and he picks his spots. he's gotten at least two flags overturned - only coach i've ever seen get that done. if you are constantly yelling the refs will tune you out.

not yelling = no passion is a such a monumental fail anyway.

and he picks his spots. he's gotten at least two flags overturned - only coach i've ever seen get that done. if you are constantly yelling the refs will tune you out.

not yelling = no passion is a such a monumental fail anyway.

i love frans attitudes, thats what make coach a good coach.... a coach with no attitudes will not win games.

To anyone who knows anything about the game of basketball, it is quite apparent that we would be undefeated this season if the REFS hadn't handed each and every game gift-wrapped to our opponents.....

That is all there is to it.....

We must bite the bullet and pray that we get at least one break this season from the pathetic Zebras.....

It is Fran's duty to inform the REFS of their shortcomings. He is merely protecting his team while gently guiding them along the way. Kudos to Fran for stepping up to the plate and Firing hard fastballs at the pitiful officiating he and the team are experiencing.....

:D

Blasted Zebras are tucking tails and running for cover now.....

zebra-on-a-bike-lion.jpg

To anyone who knows anything about the game of basketball, it is quite apparent that we would be undefeated this season if the REFS hadn't handed each and every game gift-wrapped to our opponents.....

That is all there is to it.....

We must bite the bullet and pray that we get at least one break this season from the pathetic Zebras.....

It is Fran's duty to inform the REFS of their shortcomings. He is merely protecting his team while gently guiding them along the way. Kudos to Fran for stepping up to the plate and Firing hard fastballs at the pitiful officiating he and the team are experiencing.....

instead of screaming at the referees he could have sign and they wouldnt have any clues to what he was saying. that would have give him satisfaction that he can cuss at referees anytimes he want

Latest posts