Explosive players..

Nebraska would have destroyed Iowa. Period. Fact. End of story.

so you're telling other people not to come here and spread lies, yet you are allowed to do it yourself?

find me a way to actually PROVE that nebraska would have destroyed...hell even beaten iowa. you can provide that about as well as i can prove iowa would have beaten nebraska.

the closest we can come to comparing the 2 teams is by breaking down how they did against common opponents. so iowa state...lol. but seriously, i realize that game is not fair for comparisons and won't even begin to use it against you(besides the friendly jab)...but coming on here and saying what i quoted on the top is absolutely stupid and why husker fans have bad reputations. you then compounded your statement by telling other people NOT to lie.

i'm thinking you may earn the ignore button in the near future

Mental Note: Never read another post by THH because it's a waste of time and he does not contribute to any discussion. Is there a way to block him or can Jon just take out the trash?

As for Cowherd/Media: They won't think of Iowa, or the big ten for that matter, as explosive for a number of years. I say that because we would have to change our style of play to be more spread offensive/Wildcat/sexy for the media to think that and that will take a while. Will it happen? Probably not, but I don't care if Iowa's offense is sexy as long as we win baby. And that's what matters.

Latest posts