Eustachy anyone?

okay, maybe "out of the box" was the wrong term. how about "taking a chance" or "doing something other than hiring a stiff from a mid-major". does that work for you clicheusername3?

okay, maybe "out of the box" was the wrong term. how about "taking a chance" or "doing something other than hiring a stiff from a mid-major". does that work for you clicheusername3?

Go read some threads and take the temperature of the fan base on "taking a chance". I'm not a gambling man myself but I know you should never bet on a horse that's not in the race...

the temperature of tha fan base? if "100 people have called KXNO" with the eustachy idea, perhaps there are some iowa fans open to the idea???? i doubt they even give larry a call. maybe robert m. knight will consider it.

Epic fail indeed! He proved nothing at Iowa State really.

Was this sarcasm?

Back to back Big 12 SEASON titles (notice that Alford?). Elite 8 team. Back to back #2 seeds. Coach of the year. 32 wins in a season. Had 1st team AA players. Won 4 straight games against Kansas.

Was this sarcasm?

Back to back Big 12 SEASON titles (notice that Alford?). Elite 8 team. Back to back #2 seeds. Coach of the year. 32 wins in a season. Had 1st team AA players. Won 4 straight games against Kansas.

But weren't those teams basically Floyd's? I know he didn't make the tournament his last 2 years at ISU and I think he might of even had a losing record one of those years after Fizer and Tinsley left.

And I know Morgan is the one that got Blaylock and Stinson and not Eustachy.

But weren't those teams basically Floyd's? I know he didn't make the tournament his last 2 years at ISU and I think he might of even had a losing record one of those years after Fizer and Tinsley left.

And I know Morgan is the one that got Blaylock and Stinson and not Eustachy.

The first team was LE's minus Fizer who Floyd brought in
The second team that won the Big 12 was LE's

And Morgan and LE both got Blalock and Stinson

Love Larry E...but can't pull the trigger on this one...too much baggage and how fast would Cyclone fans let him hear about it, just because he became a Hawk...wouldn't be a good fit.

Absolutly would be a good fit. He is intense and takes no crap. I'm hoping he comes back to ISU next year.

Wow, it has come to this......even though the Cyclone program is a trainwreck it feels as if even their fan base is patronizing us. LE, Wayne Morgan, people are bringing up these names as coaches. Really? I am assuming these people are waaaay too smart to be serious, so they must be trying to patronize the fan base.

Wow, it has come to this......even though the Cyclone program is a trainwreck it feels as if even their fan base is patronizing us. LE, Wayne Morgan, people are bringing up these names as coaches. Really? I am assuming these people are waaaay too smart to be serious, so they must be trying to patronize the fan base.

No really - :)

Latest posts