ESPN weighs in with their upset pick of the week.

We can't over look Northern Ill they are a pretty good football team I just hope we come out firing on all cylinders

It's ok, man. I get it that an upset is not an upset if the favored team is favored by less than seven points and they lose. Didn't know that till you told me. Thanks.

Once again, favored by who? Vegas just wants even money on both sides, has nothing to do with who will win the game and by how much. Why do you think lines move?

Once again, favored by who? Vegas just wants even money on both sides, has nothing to do with who will win the game and by how much. Why do you think lines move?

Sorry, still in awe that an upset is not an upset unless the favored team was favored by 7 or more points.

Sorry, still in awe that an upset is not an upset unless the favored team was favored by 7 or more points.

I wonder how many "3 pt underdog" wins are considered "upsets". IDK, lets take a look at some list of all time great upsets, and see how many "3 pt underdogs" make the list.

Steve Darcis defeats (5) Rafael Nadal - 2013 Wimbledon - Greatest Upsets In Sports History - Photos - SI.com

The 50 Biggest Upsets in Sports History | Bleacher Report

I don't even have to read them to know they aren't going to be picking 3 pt dogs as upsets. According to you if the game aint a pick em if the dog wins it's an upset. That is fine by me, go figure we disagree on something.

Oh and according to you if we beat ISU it is an upset, and that is beyond pathetic that you think beating ISU is an upset.

Why do we need Vegas to tell us if NIU winning is considered an upset or not? Those Vegas lines are for gamblers, a non gambling fan probably would not give a rats butt what the line in Vegas is. If NIU comes into Kinnick and beats Iowa then it would be an upset and I don't care what Vegas says. MAC teams usually do not come into a B1G stadium and beat them.

This is what someone does when they have nothing of further significance to add to a discussion. Keep repeating the same thing like a toddler asking "Are we there yet?". Good to know that's the kind of intelligence level we're dealing with.

I wonder how many "3 pt underdog" wins are considered "upsets". IDK, lets take a look at some list of all time great upsets, and see how many "3 pt underdogs" make the list. Steve Darcis defeats (5) Rafael Nadal - 2013 Wimbledon - Greatest Upsets In Sports History - Photos - SI.comThe 50 Biggest Upsets in Sports History | Bleacher ReportI don't even have to read them to know they aren't going to be picking 3 pt dogs as upsets. According to you if the game aint a pick em if the dog wins it's an upset. That is fine by me, go figure we disagree on something.
That's like saying that a cheeseburger isn't a cheeseburger unless it's one of the 5 greatest cheeseburgers of all-time.

I wonder how many "3 pt underdog" wins are considered "upsets". IDK, lets take a look at some list of all time great upsets, and see how many "3 pt underdogs" make the list.

Steve Darcis defeats (5) Rafael Nadal - 2013 Wimbledon - Greatest Upsets In Sports History - Photos - SI.com

The 50 Biggest Upsets in Sports History | Bleacher Report

I don't even have to read them to know they aren't going to be picking 3 pt dogs as upsets. According to you if the game aint a pick em if the dog wins it's an upset. That is fine by me, go figure we disagree on something.

Oh and according to you if we beat ISU it is an upset, and that is beyond pathetic that you think beating ISU is an upset.
Come on, man put the penis envy away. Everybody knows that Vegas sets the spread. Dean, it's ok. The world ain't coming to an end because you hate 3 point spreads.

I don't know what's worse: rivals boards with all the Nebraska trolls or this board full of Iowa negativity trolls.

Come on, man put the penis envy away. Everybody knows that Vegas sets the spread. Dean, it's ok. The world ain't coming to an end because you hate 3 point spreads.

Why you think beating ISU is an upset for Iowa? I for one don't think that, I fully expect Iowa to win.

From my count of the picks on the prediction thread: 38 picked Iowa to win vs 5 that picked NIU to win. That is s strong majority. So if somehow NIU won it would be a huge upset because most people are saying they won't including me.

Why you think beating ISU is an upset for Iowa? I for one don't think that, I fully expect Iowa to win.

Now you really are being foolish. Since January, I have said that Iowa will beat Isu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If Vegas sets the odds to where Isu is favored, ok. But I have never thought that Iowa should be an under dog to Isu this year. And, NO, I am not making your point.

Latest posts