ESPN weighs in with their upset pick of the week.

Although this thread began as a humble underdog, it has now progressed to being a one touchdown favorite in the race to be the dumbest and most boring post of the week! Congrats!

Although this thread began as a humble underdog, it has now progressed to being a one touchdown favorite in the race to be the dumbest and most boring post of the week! Congrats!

Dont talk about Iowas offense like that. You arent a real Hawk fan.

I wonder how many "3 pt underdog" wins are considered "upsets". IDK, lets take a look at some list of all time great upsets, and see how many "3 pt underdogs" make the list.

Steve Darcis defeats (5) Rafael Nadal - 2013 Wimbledon - Greatest Upsets In Sports History - Photos - SI.com

The 50 Biggest Upsets in Sports History | Bleacher Report

I don't even have to read them to know they aren't going to be picking 3 pt dogs as upsets. According to you if the game aint a pick em if the dog wins it's an upset. That is fine by me, go figure we disagree on something.

Oh and according to you if we beat ISU it is an upset, and that is beyond pathetic that you think beating ISU is an upset.

That's how far this program has fallen. No one would say this if they hadn't fallen.

Iowa doesnt lose in Kinnick.

KF owns the MAC. Go Hawks.

Dont talk about Iowas offense like that. You arent a real Hawk fan.

lol_face_meme_humor_rofl_omg_omfg_square_sticker-rd3f0c98409564109943d3c9420dd0336_v9wf3_8byvr_324.jpg

Cause Iowa is favored by 3!!!!!!!!

Obviously you know little about the betting world. In the eyes of Vegas it's a pick em game..Iowa favored by 3 just because they give the home team 3 pts. for being at home. You owe the guy you blasted an apology you dolt.

Iowa doesnt lose in Kinnick.
REALLLLLY! You must still be in denial about the vaunted Chippewas of Central Michigan in 2012 and Western Michigan back ohhh like 2007ish. Not only do they lose at Kinnick they lose to MAC teams at Kinnick.

REALLLLLY! You must still be in denial about the vaunted Chippewas of Central Michigan in 2012 and Western Michigan back ohhh like 2007ish. Not only do they lose at Kinnick they lose to MAC teams at Kinnick.

Well other than those 2 nobody beats Iowa in Kinnick.

His comments are meant to be funny. He's well aware of the losses. He does that now and then:D

If NIU beats us, I will send a $100 donation in the form personal check to the Cyclone athletic dept, attn: Ronald McDonald (aka Jamie Pollard)

Why do we need Vegas to tell us if NIU winning is considered an upset or not? Those Vegas lines are for gamblers, a non gambling fan probably would not give a rats butt what the line in Vegas is. If NIU comes into Kinnick and beats Iowa then it would be an upset and I don't care what Vegas says. MAC teams usually do not come into a B1G stadium and beat them.
This....this.....and this. Oh, and I agree with whichever of you suggested that it is an upset ANYTIME Iowa loses to ISU, regardless of location (way too much Hawkeye pride to give in to that one)!

Now you really are being foolish. Since January, I have said that Iowa will beat Isu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If Vegas sets the odds to where Isu is favored, ok. But I have never thought that Iowa should be an under dog to Isu this year. And, NO, I am not making your point.

No, didnt prove my point at all.......3 pt underdog = upset. 4 pt underdog = not an upset.

Only the great mind of Freed could produce this level of DERP.

No, didnt prove my point at all.......3 pt underdog = upset. 4 pt underdog = not an upset.

Only the great mind of Freed could produce this level of DERP.

Don't know where the heck you got that. I didn't say that nor do I believe that. Good grief.

FreedComanche

Confirmed: This thread has secured the award as the dumbest and most boring, and, I would add, incomprehensible "thread of the week."

Latest posts