ESPN Go suck a Big Fat ONE! 9-0

With TCU losing we're guaranteed to move up at least one spot. And if Nebby can pull the upset over MSU and Alabama loses to LSU we'd be just outside the top 5 most likely. And I would need to change my pants.

With TCU losing we're guaranteed to move up at least one spot. And if Nebby can pull the upset over MSU and Alabama loses to LSU we'd be just outside the top 5 most likely. And I would need to change my pants.

Well, that all Depends.

I wouldn't be surprised if they now put Ok. State ahead of us. You know they have an explosive offense. If Bama beats LSU they will still keep LSU ahead of us, you know the $EC myth.

I would be surprised if this doesn't happen.

Also, you won't hear anyone badmouth Florida for stealing one from a Vandy team that lost to Western Kentucky. I bet at least one person says "it was just Indiana" even though the game was very similar to OSU-Indiana.

ESPN's bonerfest with the SEC and preemptive strike to leave the Big10 out if Iowa is the conference champion has totally blinded them from what is the incredibly remarkable story of this program and coaching staff.

They stopped being the "Worldwide Leader in Sports" long ago and morphed into the worldwide leader in feeding their own agenda and pocket padding...

12208751_1241879409171077_6985328659561997564_n.jpg

This needs to go up on the big board at Kinnick on Saturday night right after Back in Black.

My guess would be Iowa will be 7th maybe 6th.

With 13-Memphis, 16-Florida St., 18-Ole Miss, 19-Texas A&M, 22-Temple and 24-Toledo all losing
21 Northwestern is going to move up and Wisconsin might get in. That would give Iowa 2 road wins against top 25 teams.

Alabama lost, and their loss was to a team who now has THREE losses. One of them to Memphis.

Come on, man...

TCU's shiny Xbox offense meets a defense with a pulse.

What will be Long's reasoning to keep Baylor ahead of Iowa with a bad SOS.
Okl St is going to whip Baylor! So it won't matter in a couple of weeks. OKL is going to beat OKL St. The Big 12 will be left out again. Looks like it's going to be
Alabam
ND
BIG Champ (assuming undefeated)
Clemson.

Me too. Officiating was suspect but we were good enough to overcome it. If Indiana could ever field a competent defense to go with their explosive offense,they would be damn good.

I'm hoping Indiana can get to a bowl game, they are fun to watch. It would be fun to see them matched up against a team from the B12.

Latest posts