ESPN Game Day Show: Is this true?

We could beat Florida. But they're right with the other 8. Our defense would get shredded.

I think we play to win...remember that first playoff game will have some prep time with a layoff...save for last year KF and his staff have prepared us well for the LSU's Florida's other SEC bowl teams. And this group is special. Every one of us here has seen a good iowa team handle itself well in a big game against big time competition. The 2003 orange bowl was the only BIG stage game we were over matched and it was close at halftime. We would give EVERY one of the top 10 a great game.

We come to play against top teams typically. We may not win but I doubt we get destroyed.

I didn't see it, but heard that Desmond Howard & Herbsterit said that every team ranked in the top 10 would not just beat Iowa, but destroy them? WTF is wrong with these two clowns? I am so tired of Herbstreit and Chris Carter using their positions at ESPN as personal PR Reps for Ohio St.:mad:

Aren't these the same two clowns that said LSU is probably the second best team in the country? I guess that means Ole Miss is the best team in the country....

Are you guys that are agreeing with the ESPN shills for real? Did you not see Iowa State blow a sure win against Oklahoma State> Did you not see Iowa State blow out Texas, who beat Oklahoma? What makes you think the Hawkeyes couldn't beat those teams?

I'm sure every team in the top 10 could beat Iowa. I'm also sure Iowa could beat every team in the top 10.

I can't quite figure out the disrespect for Iowa from the national media.

Their arguments change depending on who they're talking about. Today when comparing Iowa to Oklahoma they said Oklahoma wins the eye test. But comparing okie state to Norte dame they said okie state would be more 'deserving' if they ran the table.

YOu can easily see the bias when talking heads talk about Iowa. Do you see it in the mainstream media when they talk about whatever politics ,etc. It is all bullsheet. Iowa will never get respect. We won't win a national title because the powers that be will not allow it.

Latest posts