Eno Benjamin

Some of these comments are a piece of work. Not playing is a choice. Maybe they can pay back 1/13th of the scholarship. It is their choice and in 2061, no one will care, but it may make a big diff in the player's life. Bowl games used to have more meaning. Now they are there only for advertising revenue.

Some of you just need to get that figured out. In 1980, if say Eddie Phillips opted out who would care now. Get over your hurt.

Anyone who says the USC game was fun to watch and think they saw 2 teams put it all out on the field is full of BS. It was a terrible played game by one team and incredibly boring (mostly due to Fox and then USC).

Outside of revenge for 18 years ago, there was no real value for the fan more than any other game. Imagine going out and getting revenge for your HS days 18 years ago.

Ok I disagreed with most your comment but the bolded part got me. "There was no real value for the fan more than any other game"? You mean aside from the fact that it's against a program we'd never dream about getting added to our schedule because we simply don't schedule OOC games vs. teams with national relevance, whether currently struggling now or not. You're absolutely right though, terrible game to watch that had an excitement level that couldn't live up to playing perennial powerhouses like Miami (Ohio) and Mid Tenn. St.. Lucky for us we already got to see those teams during the regular season and could waste our bowl season on a program with no national relevance like USC.

I try to get your argument, but do you even read what you post. It's one thing to have a different opinion, but to spout absolute crap is a whole different story. Sorry if this was an over reaction but seriously.

i'll tell you what i'm looking forward too. Whenever, in whatever round Eno gets drafted. A year from now he will be on an nfl roster, probably being part of a running back platoon cause every team pretty much has one. And at that point, hopefully the people who love Eno as a reason to hate the Ferentzes can move on and just let him be an nfl player, and the people who trash Eno because he left the hawks and went to asu, can do the same. And hopefully we can all just get to the point where we say, no matter how crappy a situation it was, the end result is, Eno went to a place that worked out for him, and it worked out for the hawks because they got rid of some coaches that were undercutting the program. It was a bad situation that in the end appears to have worked out for both sides, so awesome let's move on, and hopefully no more eno posts.

Ok I disagreed with most your comment but the bolded part got me. "There was no real value for the fan more than any other game"? You mean aside from the fact that it's against a program we'd never dream about getting added to our schedule because we simply don't schedule OOC games vs. teams with national relevance, whether currently struggling now or not. You're absolutely right though, terrible game to watch that had an excitement level that couldn't live up to playing perennial powerhouses like Miami (Ohio) and Mid Tenn. St.. Lucky for us we already got to see those teams during the regular season and could waste our bowl season on a program with no national relevance like USC.

I try to get your argument, but do you even read what you post. It's one thing to have a different opinion, but to spout absolute crap is a whole different story. Sorry if this was an over reaction but seriously.

I was responding to silly comments about not going to the bowl game. They really aren't worth much. Seriously... Some are acting like these guys are criminals.

Latest posts