Eno Benjamin

Sitting out of the Sun Bowl due to the draft? Dude, you’re not that good.
He won’t be a super high draft pick because of all the RB talent in the draft but that’s not a dumb decision at all. He plays and gets hurt and he could cost himself $800,000 guaranteed or more depending on where he goes. He has nothing to prove in that game that will help his stock. I don’t blame the kid one single bit for that decision.

Despite not wanting to further another Eno Benjamin thread...he's pretty damn good. He would have been the difference in us winning a few more games in my opinion. I had an opportunity to watch him a few times...he flat out makes guys miss and is seriously quick in the hole...plus he can catch it and make big plays. He's a better version of Goodson right now.

It's a shame how the NFL treats RBs. He's probably hoping to sell his durability to NFL teams, since they like to chew up and spit out young RBs.

Hopefully he gets a good payday and is able to last in the league without being treated as disposable.

Imagine risking your health or blowing out your knee in the Tony the Tiger Sun Bowl playing for the staff at ASU?

People downplaying Benjamin's ability clearly haven't seen or watched him play this year. I've watched a ton of college football, and IMO Eno is easily the best RB in college football -- if I was picking a team I'd pick him over Taylor and Dobbins and it wouldn't even be close. His acceleration, vision, lateral movement, and strength are amazing. His #s were down this year because ASU's O-line was breaking in new guys, but man, he's the real deal. I wish him the best...and completely believe his story of how things went down with the Iowa coaches.

People downplaying Benjamin's ability clearly haven't seen or watched him play this year. I've watched a ton of college football, and IMO Eno is easily the best RB in college football -- if I was picking a team I'd pick him over Taylor and Dobbins and it wouldn't even be close. His acceleration, vision, lateral movement, and strength are amazing. His #s were down this year because ASU's O-line was breaking in new guys, but man, he's the real deal. I wish him the best...and completely believe his story of how things went down with the Iowa coaches.

Are you Eno’s dad? Taylor, Dobbins and Etienne are all better and have played much tougher defenses.

LOL IMO your opinion is garbage

It's a shame how the NFL treats RBs. He's probably hoping to sell his durability to NFL teams, since they like to chew up and spit out young RBs.

Hopefully he gets a good payday and is able to last in the league without being treated as disposable.

This is cousinbreeder stupid. You make it sound like they could protect every RB from injury but team management is a bunch of sadists who like to injure people for personal pleasure. Please think before doing anything in the future.

Latest posts