Email from ticket office

I still have not heard anything and I asked for 1 ticket. Does anyone know when this is supposed all be finalized?

I saw on another board today that someone called the ticket office to find out when they might hear something. They were told it may be mid-June before most people hear anything.

A PR from the ticket office may be helpful if it is going to take this long. The original PR stated that new season ticket applicants would be contacted within two weeks.

The second installment was taken out of my account but i still dont think that gets you tickets.

I was told that the first installment means nothing as they take it out of everyones account. The ticket office guy told me once the 2nd installment is taken out, you are more than likely good. That being said, I really don't have much faith in the ticket office employees these days as they seem to be inconsistent in what they tell me each time I call.

Is there anyone out there that has not heard anything yet? My group has not been contacted yet. Somebody mentioned it could take longer than expected. I didn't really want to call and bother them about the orders but I sure don't want to wait 2 more weeks to find out.

Hey has anyone had issue trying to get into your re-newal account? I tried this morning to finish paying off my balance and my application is gone? I have been a season ticket holder myself for 4 years. It was there a couple of weeks ago and now its gone? Anyone have any info on this>?

Sweet! Count me in as another one who was granted tickets today after previously receiving an email saying I didn't get them.

Sort of weird, but I'm not complaining!

Hey has anyone had issue trying to get into your re-newal account? I tried this morning to finish paying off my balance and my application is gone? I have been a season ticket holder myself for 4 years. It was there a couple of weeks ago and now its gone? Anyone have any info on this>?

Same thing happened to me only showed away game tickets for sale.I called the ticket office and they said next payment would come out automatically and would have same seats from last year if I did'nt request change(5th year for me and wife).

Sweet! Count me in as another one who was granted tickets today after previously receiving an email saying I didn't get them.

Sort of weird, but I'm not complaining!

GO4ROZS, so what is your story? How many tickets did you request, How many did you get, How many points do you have, when were you first turned down, Did you contact the ticket office after being turned down? Stuff like that.

Thanks

GO4ROZS, so what is your story? How many tickets did you request, How many did you get, How many points do you have, when were you first turned down, Did you contact the ticket office after being turned down? Stuff like that.

Thanks

I requested 2 tickets. The only thing that I can think of that may have happened is that the day before I got the email saying I'd been turned down, I emailed them to make sure they had my alumni status on my account. They replied and said that it had been added. I'm thinking maybe that the first email I received was generated before the 10 points were added to my account, then they popped up so that bumped me up the list...?

I'm not really sure, but that's my theory. BTW, with my 10 alumni points I have exactly 10 points...shared tickets under somebody elses name the last few seasons since graduating.

I requested 2 tickets. The only thing that I can think of that may have happened is that the day before I got the email saying I'd been turned down, I emailed them to make sure they had my alumni status on my account. They replied and said that it had been added. I'm thinking maybe that the first email I received was generated before the 10 points were added to my account, then they popped up so that bumped me up the list...?

I'm not really sure, but that's my theory. BTW, with my 10 alumni points I have exactly 10 points...shared tickets under somebody elses name the last few seasons since graduating.

I just got called yesterday and was offered 2 season tics. This is after I was denied season tics and offered the 2-game plan last week. Apparently, some fans are cancelling their applications and this is why I was called. I applied with 10 priority points and offered $100 donation but they aren't asking for my donation. My seats might suffer but as long as I'm inside Kinnick I'm happy.

To those who have received word already, where did you request your seats to be?
Adding that piece of info to the equation might clear things up in this thread.

Personally I like the North EZ, so that is what I requested.
Also, I figured that wasn't high on too many lists.

To those who have received word already, where did you request your seats to be?
Adding that piece of info to the equation might clear things up in this thread.

Personally I like the North EZ, so that is what I requested.
Also, I figured that wasn't high on too many lists.

Requested
FIRST - SEC 109
SECOND - SEC 102
REQUESTED - SEC 130

Thanks for the information. I am really glad to hear that 10 points are getting people season tickets. I have 10 points and have not heard anything.

I think I will call tomorrow and verify my point status. The ticket office seems to be having some difficulty getting everyone's points credited correctly.

I image it has been a crazy two weeks in the ticket office.

mine was something like:
section preference: 135,134,136,133,137,132,138
as near to the tunnel as possible, rather go up than toward the corner, rather go to the corner than down into the single-digit rows

Thanks for the information. I am really glad to hear that 10 points are getting people season tickets. I have 10 points and have not heard anything.

I think I will call tomorrow and verify my point status. The ticket office seems to be having some difficulty getting everyone's points credited correctly.

I image it has been a crazy two weeks in the ticket office.

Harpo, I'm in the same situation you are. Requested two. Have 10 pts for alumni and made that known on the application. Had tickets for a few years a couple years ago, haven't had them for 3 years.
I haven't heard anything yet. What do you think? You think we are good? Please let me know what the ticket office says tomorrow. I'd appreciate it.

Igothawked, I do believe that we "10 pointers" will get season tickets IF the ticket office gives us our 10 points. This is based 50% on hope and 50% on what I have been hearing here and on other boards. My memory is that most if not all of those with 10 & 10+ points are either getting 2 season tickets (regardless of their requested numbers) or if denied, getting at least 2 tickets once their points were contested.

I will post what I hear from the ticket office tomorrow

I think you are right. I feel the same way, I feel pretty confident based on what I was hearing on these boards. Thanks for the input.
I just got the happy nervous feeling, I got a call from the 319 area code. I was thinking it was the ticket office calling to tell me either way. Turns out it was a student calling on behalf of the liabraries for some money.

Latest posts