Elite Eight Memories

Purdue will be fortunate to top 50 points this game

Damn
I'm really liking my October preseason bet on Villanova at 25-1. I think Kansas is a better match up than Duke. And I think Villanova could easily win by 10+ against either team on the other side of the bracket.

Side Note - Both Villanova and Michigan are favored by 5. I would take those points and Loyola in a heartbeat.

I'm really liking my October preseason bet on Villanova at 25-1. I think Kansas is a better match up than Duke. And I think Villanova could easily win by 10+ against either team on the other side of the bracket.

Side Note - Both Villanova and Michigan are favored by 5. I would take those points and Loyola in a heartbeat.

If you placed a bet with Vegas or whomever, you could be swimming in Uncle Scrooges pool.....

Not quite, but still have a nice payday.....

10-desktop-publishing-myths.jpg

I don't bet anymore, haven't for years, but that would be the way to go. Pick the overall favorites preseason and wait for the championship game. This season one probably would have picked Villanova, Kansas, Duke and North Carolina and had two in the final four.....

The Villanova-Kansas game could be the actual Championship game. Works out that way a lot of the time.....

Still, Loyola is a feel-good story. Only only other time they made the Dance, they won the National Championship.....

:cool:

If you placed a bet with Vegas or whomever, you could be swimming in Uncle Scrooges pool.....

Not quite, but still have a nice payday.....

10-desktop-publishing-myths.jpg

I don't bet anymore, haven't for years, but that would be the way to go. Pick the overall favorites preseason and wait for the championship game. This season one probably would have picked Villanova, Kansas, Duke and North Carolina and had two in the final four.....

The Villanova-Kansas game could be the actual Championship game. Works out that way a lot of the time.....

Still, Loyola is a feel-good story. Only only other time they made the Dance, they won the National Championship.....

:cool:
I go to Vegas once a year for 4 days. It's always during football season and it's always before basketball season starts. I make a few modest future bets on the Super Bowl, NCAA basketball, NBA championship, the Masters and NBA championship. My only criteria is any team/golfer I bet has to be at least 20-1.