Elite Eight Hawkeyes-Cardinals Game Thread

I'm prepared to hear that she's not gonna be a unanimous winner. I have a feeling Clark will win. But I have a feeling Boston will get a significant amount of votes... The jealousy and bias is rich amongst the east coasters.

Dickie V was just tweeting last night like he'd just heard of this Clark gal for the first time. He was all acting surprised at her play and asking how she compares to Paige Bueckers. Like this is Dickie V. You'd think someone who's Mr Basketball at ESPN would know more about her. Bueckers hasn't done squat for 2 yrs now from being hurt. Just goes to show how deep and casual some folks are.

So factor in the biased blow hards at ESPN and blue blood schools fans and anything is possible. But I'm with you how anyone that watched her last night and then look at what she's done all yr (and last yr) think anything different is beyond me.

Before the Colorado game, among the talking heads in the studio, two of them were not that
complimentary of Caitlin before the game

Said that the Colorado D was going to contain Caitlin

They ate a ton of crow during and after the game, and had a different song to sing before the
Louisville game

Fightmilk Crow GIF - Fightmilk Crow - Discover & Share GIFs

Or perhaps drinking some of Charlie's crow milk

Before the Colorado game, among the talking heads in the studio, two of them were not that
complimentary of Caitlin before the game

Said that the Colorado D was going to contain Caitlin

They ate a ton of crow during and after the game, and had a different song to sing before the
Louisville game

Fightmilk Crow GIF - Fightmilk Crow - Discover & Share GIFs

Or perhaps drinking some of Charlie's crow milk
Yeah I heard some of that nonsense too. Those were two supposedly good defensive teams CO and Louisville and Iowa put up 87 and 97 against them... Hell we spotted Louisville 8 pts to start the game just to give them some hope (haha I jest but only kinda) And somehow we put up 97 with Monika only getting 9.

This Iowa team has weapons. I think Monika will struggle against Carolina for obvious reasons but they'll have to pick their poison. If they try trapping Clark and taking the ball out of her hands Gabbie, Kate and McKenna will be open and they don't hesitate to shoot. Or Clark will go to work if she's left one on one. It'll come down to Iowa shooting a good percentage from 3. If they do they can have a punchers chance. If the refs put us in foul trouble Carolina will just have a hayday with getting offensive rebounds.