If you change any of the 35% and up to wins this is what you get:

Iowa
W-L RPI* SOS
19-11 61 92

If you go all the way down to 30% and up these are the results:

Iowa
W-L RPI* SOS
21-9 44 91

I think this is the only way Iowa makes it into the tournament unless they win the BTT. Doesn't look very likely.

I'm worried that Baer is going to need some time to return to form once he gets back and for all we know, Connor might end up deciding to redshirt after all.

Yes, the season is over. We are just playing for next year now, which quite frankly may not be any better because we still have no point guard, can't guard the perimeter, and have a coach who can't figure out rotations or time outs.

I'm just worried about tomorrow. I haven't seen anything out of Iowa over the past 2 days that leads me to believe they should easily beat UAB or Buffalo.

This is what Iowa basketball has come to

This is what happens when you don't recruit a true point guard.
Winner. We need more than one guard. Moss is good, but we need at least 2 more serviceable guards. NDSU should not be significantly better than us at any position.

That RPI calculator is pretty dumb at this point in the season. Just look at what your thread from last week said this team was.

Iowa certainly needs to make some strides and rather quickly, but stranger things have happened.

After the late season football debacle, fans really needed some good action from the basketball team. Didn't get it.
All I can say is.....oh poop..

Anyone saying that Iowa has been eliminated from the dance obviously hasn't seen the resumes of the bubble teams that have made the dance since they expanded the field to 68.

Anyone saying that Iowa has been eliminated from the dance obviously hasn't seen the resumes of the bubble teams that have made the dance since they expanded the field to 68.

Sorry man, but this team has no chance of making the NCAA tournament. They lost to freaking LA-LAF and SDSU. That's along the lines of losing to Central College or DMACC. This team completely lacks talent and Fran is not showing any ability to figure things out.

You are right, there is plenty of room for this team to grow this season but the pessimism is understandable when we are losing to teams from the Sun Belt and Summit league.

With Louisiana's loss to Wyoming, we've sunk to 305 in the RPI at the moment. At least we won't have three players caught shoplifting in the Caymans, there is always that positive.