ELI CARTER COMING TO IOWA PER TWEET..

The kid has talent and got railed by St. Boneventure a couple years ago. I think he would be exactly what we need. He's as good or better than Cezar without the showboat. He is also a couple inches taller. Lets keep our fingers crossed.

I really want to believe it, but why would a guy commit to a school he hasn't even visited?

Tweet is from HawkeyeBeat. There have been several articles linked to that site here in the last few days. Said articles have been very poorly written. That makes it very hard to take this tweet with any seriousness and very easy to ignore.

Hope it happens,but in recruiting,I wait til more confirmation from the recruit himself,like ...''I am committing to Iowa''...

On paper, he is still my preferred answer for Iowa at the guard spot. Seems like a bigger more physical type of guard who might be able to play either spot,and maybe could defend guys like Jordan Taylor better than shorter recruits.
Is he a year out of HS?

Tweet is from HawkeyeBeat. There have been several articles linked to that site here in the last few days. Said articles have been very poorly written. That makes it very hard to take this tweet with any seriousness and very easy to ignore.

Exactly what I was thinking

Carter would be a nice get - I think he would fit in nicely. I'll believe it when somebody more reliable confirms it...

Ahh, I find it hard to believe a guy that hasn't visited the campus would commit. I'd love to have Carter in the fold, moreso than Cezar, but I just don't see it happening.

Yea, this is being reported absolutely nowhere else. Would be nice to at least get him in for a visit, though.

Somebody had to do it...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Euzbz76SMTU]YouTube - Eli's Coming (8/1/70) - Three Dog Night[/ame]

Latest posts