Eeewww. Cyclowns all black unis are fugly.

When beating a non-bowl team is an "impressive win", you know you're Little Brother. Thank Jeebus they scheduled Drake.
Kinda like that nebraska win a couple days ago......the players acting like they just won the superbowl after beating a 4-8 team on a last second field goal.....

Kinda like that nebraska win a couple days ago......the players acting like they just won the superbowl after beating a 4-8 team on a last second field goal.....
Yeah...those are the players. They're allowed. I didn't exactly see the fans rushing the field. Little Brother is who we though they were.

Yea weird that the players would be excited with a last second victory. They should have marched off the field stone faced. Go back to CF and celebrate your win and stop being a pathetic troll.

21 points in the last 10 minutes is pretty impressive. Were lucky to get 21 points in 60 minutes.
Wrong again, Zod. We averaged 31.5 ppg this season.

We failed to score 21 a total of three times, but perception they say is reality I guess. Just ask Nebraska fans.

I didn't know at first but evidently another team was jumping into our uniforms and scoring many our touchdowns for us, then sneaking out undetected.

I must start paying closer attention to the Iowa games I watch.

Wrong again, Zod. We averaged 31.5 ppg this season.

We failed to score 21 a total of three times, but perception they say is reality I guess. Just ask Nebraska fans.

I didn't know at first but evidently another team was jumping into our uniforms and scoring many our touchdowns for us, then sneaking out undetected.

I must start paying closer attention to the Iowa games I watch.

I was being facetious, but point taken

Congrats, getting worked by KSU for 10 straight you guys deserve to celebrate. Not sure why you are over here to enjoy the moment, however.

Eight wins? They finished their season with a record of 0-1 back in the summer, just like they have for years now.
I saw a stat on Twitter last night that ISU is undefeated in the past two Octobers. The first comment was that they need to schedule Iowa in October. #nottheirsuperbowl

I was being facetious, but point taken
Sorry. I've spent the last three days trying to get people to come off the ledge and not worry about looking over our shoulder for Nebraska.

People are entitled to opinions but I just don't consider ones that are anointing the Frost regime before he's proven it in this conference to be very convincing.

Our schedule does get tougher next year, starting with that trip to Ames in September. Now that concerns me.

If this is all they can get for a conference game, imagine what they'll get next week for Drake.

View attachment 4588

They sold 54,000 tickets. This picture is misleading. Rest of the stadium besides what you see in the picture was pretty full. Only half the students showed up. Which makes sense as its holiday break. Had ISU beaten Texas and the game was for the Big 12 title game, I'd think a few more would have shown up but who knows.