Eastern Illinois game

There is talk Kris being back for Nebraska Dec. 29. With this loss I don't think they can wait til the 5th.

You're gonna have to scroll for quite awhile to find E. Illinois in the current NET rankings...............#350

this team doesnt have the depth to miss two starters

its also a shitty shooting team im starting to see
That’s troublesome. I knew they would probably be pretty weak physically, but at least entertaining offensively. I’m not sure there are any pure shooters. Streak shooters, but this was stomach wrenching

Per ESPNStats…..This is the first outright loss by 30 point favorite in over 30 years.

Good night…worst loss in program history?
No. We were top ten in 1988 when UC Riverside got hot from distance and Davis refused to come out and guard them.

They has a 6'6 surfer dude center with a mullet who would pop out beyond the top of the key and Les Jepsen would refuse to go out and get a hand in his face.

They throttled us be twenty. And their coach was deluged with phone messages from Dean Smith, who we would play and beat a couple week's later, on how the heck he did it.

College basketball this season is wide open. There are no dominant teams. What we are saying about this team in December could be completely different than what we say about this team in March.

Per ESPNStats…..This is the first outright loss by 30 point favorite in over 30 years.

Good night…worst loss in program history?
In the SEMO game a few nights ago the announderstand were raving about our home non conference record since 2012.

Oops

It could be the worse loss in school history. I’ve gone from could be Fran’s best team to might not make the NIT with a couple injuries. It’s clear that not picking up a player in the portal ruined iowas chances at a decent year. That’s on Fran, but also the fact we didn’t have a NIL set up in a timely fashion.

No. We were top ten in 1988 when UC Riverside got hot from distance and Davis refused to come out and guard them.

They has a 6'6 surfer dude center with a mullet who would pop out beyond the top of the key and Les Jepsen would refuse to go out and get a hand in his face.

They throttled us be twenty. And their coach was deluged with phone messages from Dean Smith, who we would play and beat a couple week's later, on how the heck he did it.

Scotty Brooks? Is that the game he lit Iowa up for a bunch of points? Brooks ended up playing and coaching in the NBA for a long time.

Worst loss of the Fran era - even down some key pieces isn't an excuse to lose this game on your home court. If Iowa wants to play in the post season they will need to win a lot of games on the road this year and 10+ games in the league that I don't think they will be able to do.

Injuries don't matter when you're playing a trash can.
Would you say it is the worse loss considering where Fran has the Iowa program now? I want to say he lost some non-conference clunkers like this at home before....but the team names are escaping me.

Scotty Brooks? Is that the game he lit Iowa up for a bunch of points? Brooks ended up playing and coaching in the NBA for a long time.
That was UC Irvine in 1986 and was the biggest threat to our season opening 18-0 start.

We couldn't stop Brooks. But they couldn't stop anyone and we outlasted them.

Latest posts