EA Sports 11 CFB Top 25

I like to buy every other year. This was the year to buy, but by next year I wouldn't have Nebby in the Big 10, so I might have to pass this year.......or maybe just buy both.

so is that your joke that ps3 are better if so your an idiot 360's way better...watch espn on 360 and for game ps3 has nothing at all they just have sports game which 360 still has thats so you fail...

Yeah, better graphics, Blu-Ray, Built-in WiFi, Mlb.tv app, better processer, MLB the show. Yeah, I'm the idiot. But, nobody roots for a loser like a clone fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work flex!

Yeah, better graphics, Blu-Ray, Built-in WiFi, Mlb.tv app, better processer, MLB the show. Yeah, I'm the idiot. But, nobody roots for a loser like a clone fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work flex!
And that's exactly why I own 2 of them.

I used to be a Playstation guy but got the Xbox because it came out earlier. I wish I had the PS3 as well but I have to say the one thing I love way more about the Xbox vs. PS3 is the controller. I think the 360 controller is the best ever made for a console.

I actually much prefer the PS3 control due to the unbelievable range, and no need for batteries. Personal preference I guess.

I actually much prefer the PS3 control due to the unbelievable range, and no need for batteries. Personal preference I guess.

PS3 also has the sixaxis. I know Xbox has that additional board you can buy to make it act like the sixaxis.

You pretty much summed the entire difference of the 360 from the PS3 right there. Most of the features that you can purchase to add on to the 360 are stock on the PS3. Minus the Blu-ray player of course. I think that says quite a bit.

I have always been a PS guy over Xbox but now with the prices being competitive and the PS3 having the a blu-ray player, I don't see how anyone can chose an Xbox.

You know, I must be old. Never played a playstation or Xbox. I think the last home video game I played was an Atari.

Latest posts