EA Sports 11 CFB Top 25

I'm really excited for this game, this is the year Iowa shouldnt be under rated like they always are so they will be able to compete online with the people who use Florida or Bama.

I'm really excited for this game, this is the year Iowa shouldnt be under rated like they always are so they will be able to compete online with the people who use Florida or Bama.

Don't get your hopes up. Iowa will be better then what they have been but they made Alabama 99 across the board...

My 360 crapped out with the red ring of death w/o warranty, so I jumped ship to PS3, best gaming decision I've ever made. Well worth every penny.

PS3 is the Iowa Hawkeyes of gaming consoles. 360 is the Iowa State Cyclones. The superiority is blatant.

What am I missing with the $40 Dell deal? How can they sell it so much cheaper? Gotta be a catch right???

I think it's genius actually by them. They are selling NCAA 11 as a loss leader, collecting personal data and e-mail addresses.

They are probably selling the games at cost or maybe even a $5 loss. But now they've got you in their remarketing system.

I'm sure they've run the numbers and the life-time-value of a customer.

Many people buying NCAA 11 are high school or college kids. Ripe for the pickings when it comes to lap tops and personal PC's heading to college.

PS3 is the Iowa Hawkeyes of gaming consoles. 360 is the Iowa State Cyclones. The superiority is blatant.
so is that your joke that ps3 are better if so your an idiot 360's way better...watch espn on 360 and for game ps3 has nothing at all they just have sports game which 360 still has thats so you fail...

so is that your joke that ps3 are better if so your an idiot 360's way better...watch espn on 360 and for game ps3 has nothing at all they just have sports game which 360 still has thats so you fail...

It's funny, he's not the only one who stated that the PS3 is better, but since he compared 360 to the Clones, you ran to its defense...

PS3 and X box 360 are both good systems, both have their goods and bads, but this isn't an argument about systems......Go Hawks!! It will be nice being able to play with Iowa vs other top ranked teams, and not have a huge disadvantage.