During Cocktail Hour...

Carver needs what MSU has for home court advantage. The crowd was a huge factor late.
I wish that was possible. It's the difference between a win or a loss IMO. Kids getting into the game, up front and personal. I look at our crowd and some seem more interested on what's on sale at Fareway, or whether to skip out early to beat the crowd. Makes me mad

I wish that was possible. It's the difference between a win or a loss IMO. Kids getting into the game, up front and personal. I look at our crowd and some seem more interested on what's on sale at Fareway, or whether to skip out early to beat the crowd. Makes me mad

I can't believe the fucking administration at Iowa hasn't figured this out or a solution yet. Alfraud tried to leverage a change to no avail.

They could put some bleachers on the sides down low and reconfigure the seating for the Blue hairs above that. The very first rows of seating above the bleachers could be the high donors and they would have a great view.

The other day one of my 12 yr old boys goes "I wish Iowa had seating like Michigan St. and some other schools where it is louder".

Latest posts