Drop Iowa State for good

Priorities?? What the hell do you all care what ISU is saying?? You are 10-0 and a national ranking but a thread and numerous posts about what another schools fans are saying... I thought Iowa fans did not care or worry about Cyclone fans????

We're making fun of you because we're better than you.

Priorities?? What the hell do you all care what ISU is saying?? You are 10-0 and a national ranking but a thread and numerous posts about what another schools fans are saying... I thought Iowa fans did not care or worry about Cyclone fans????
Lol we don't care but I am starting to worry about that water. I think you all need to stop drinking it because it's making you all crazy!

It's not that we care and we're definitely not worried about what you clowns are saying. It's funny. We discuss these 12 page hate threads and mock you....You know, cause it's funny. Now run back to Cycry Fanatic and tell everyone that you snuck into big brother's bedroom and totally let him have it with a flurry of question marks.....Run along now.

It's not that we care and we're definitely not worried about what you clowns are saying. It's funny. We discuss these 12 page hate threads and mock you....You know, cause it's funny. Now run back to Cycry Fanatic and tell everyone that you snuck into big brother's bedroom and totally let him have it with a flurry of question marks.....Run along now.

Trust me.. you all care... and the only reason why you proclaim yourselves "Big Brother" is that you are worried about everyone else and what they think, so you think you need keep an eye on what they are doing.... Enjoy your season! Don't worry about everyone else. If you worry too much about things that don't matter and you miss the special things like your football season this year...

Trust me.. you all care... and the only reason why you proclaim yourselves "Big Brother" is that you are worried about everyone else and what they think, so you think you need keep an eye on what they are doing.... Enjoy your season! Don't worry about everyone else. If you worry too much about things that don't matter and you miss the special things like your football season this year...

I don't care, at all. Why would I care, besides 1 game a year?

I even will root for isu occaisionally, see the difference? Used to root for them every time they played nebby, didn't help much though. You know, that team that embarrassed isu 95% of the time.

Again, nobody is worried.

Literally nobody cares what Iowa State fans think or say about Iowa.

We personally enjoy mocking the nonsense, bitterness, and hatred coming from Cyclown Nation. We have no emotional investment in worrying or caring about Iowa State, unlike Iowa State fans with Iowa.

But please continue to tell us what we're thinking.

I can do multiple things at a time....Like enjoying the hell out of this season....and making fun of CryClown fans crying about Big Brother's amazing season.

Actually I've been loving this season. Most enjoyable football season I've ever had. Hawks whether people like it or not have been relevant and in the national spotlight and have a chance to wrap up the West Division this weekend for a shot to play for the conference title. If you need to convince yourself that the Hawks are so busy worrying about a Cycry Fanatic thread that we can't enjoy the season then go ahead, have at it. Hawks are thinking about bigger and better things.

We can do football up real good...but careful Clowns are likely to enact revenge during bball season, not that I want to see that happen.

12 pages of classless clowns choking on Iowa success. I love it, I love it, I LOVE IT!!!

What's funny is that every post in this thread criticizes and makes fun of ISU, yet if cyclone fans makes fun of Iowa, then the Cyclones are deemed jealous and envious of the hawks. Interesting....

I wish the Hawks good luck in the rest of the season and hope things work out in your favor for the final 4 playoffs. It would be great to be able to root for a team from the state of Iowa in the National Championship!

Last edited:
What's funny is that every post in this thread criticizes and makes fun of ISU, yet if cyclone fans makes fun of Iowa, then the Cyclones are deemed jealous and envious of the hawks. Interesting....

I wish the Hawks good luck in the rest of the season and hope things work out in your favor for the final 4 playoffs. It would be great to be able to root for a team from the state of Iowa in the National Championship!

There's a difference even if you're too dumb to see it. This thread is making fun of Cyclone stupidity and jealousy. The threads on CyFan... They just scream inferiority complex, jealousy, and obsession. This thread is making fun of that. I realize you're confused but it isn't that difficult.

There's a difference even if you're too dumb to see it. This thread is making fun of Cyclone stupidity and jealousy. The threads on CyFan... They just scream inferiority complex, jealousy, and obsession. This thread is making fun of that. I realize you're confused but it isn't that difficult.

Exactly. You don't see ISU game threads over here, or threads talking about how Iowa would win the Big12 in BB if they were in that weak azzed conference. I'd be willing to bet they have a 5+ page thread going on tonights game, making fun of Iowa. All you see over here is threads that mock the Clown fan base mostly.

It is all so Lil Brother, just looking at everything Iowa does, and being Jelly as crazy. Telling themselves that Big Bro ain't better than them, just that Big Bro got a sweeter job, and telling themselves that if lil brother could get a sweet job like Iowa (be in the B1G) that they would then dominate the world. Everything they do just SCREAMS LIL BROTHER...

With the 9 game schedule it's going to be brutal being locked into this game every year. It would be nice if we could play it every 3 or 4 years if we have to continue it. I really want to see some other power 5 teams!

Oh my gosh. I thought this was just an urban legend.

This is the best troll job ever!

That's actually a real video that people in Lames thought would be cool and was done to promote that village. The fact that it was a real video is the best part. The highlights of their town is literally tap water and that one game a year against the Hawks, and they say we're obsessed!

Imagine that.....another clown on a Iowa football message board.

I root for iowa State in every game where they don't play Iowa. Every single game. I will never, ever understand the childish behavior of Iowa State and their hatred for the Hawkeyes. I simply don't get it. I have hoped for years that Iowa would drop Iowa State from their schedule. With Iowa going to 9 conference games, it simply doesn't help Iowa with schedule strength to play Iowa State every year. Iowa State is a bottom feeder in football and has been one for a very long time. Iowa gains nothing from this game, frankly.

Latest posts