Drop Iowa State for good

STLhawkeye20

Check out some of the responses in this thread if you're bored at work or have some time--pure comedy. ISU fans here literally stoop down to comparing Iowa to ISIS. Pathetic.

http://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/showthread.php?t=210568

These clowns can barely handle another terrible season while Iowa is 10-0 and relevant in November. The only national attention ISU could even dream of getting is in the context of discussing Iowa's strength of schedule.

I know it's been discussed ad infinitum on these forums but we need to do ourselves a favor and drop Iowa State like a hot rock and play them like once every 5 years.

I didnt read any comparison to ISIS but rather if ISIS has a football team and could play Iowa. But that is about what I expected and maybe not as bad on Iowa boards but a lot of Iowa fans hate ISU.

I liked the part where some clown said he would never root for the Hawks because we'd be just as insufferable as they are if the Cyclones ever won a national championship in basketball. That's a Nebraska level of stupidity and delusion right there.

You do realize that it's awesome they hate us, don't you? They suck and we don't so they throw massive temper tantrums. What more could you want?

Fans of an inferior in state program hating a superior in state program isn't weird.

They're just annoyed that we finished better than them in basketball last year and we only half care about that sport.

Iowa has now won more consecutive games than iowa state has ever won in an entire season.

Last edited:
I just get the damn impression after reading a couple of pages, that people who root for ISU, really, and I mean, really don't like Iowa, oh, and by the way **** ISU :p

I didnt read any comparison to ISIS but rather if ISIS has a football team and could play Iowa. But that is about what I expected and maybe not as bad on Iowa boards but a lot of Iowa fans hate ISU.

Go into the second and third pages... it's there. And it's ludicrous.

Most of the fans on that site would rather see Iowa lose than see ISU win. That's just the way their priorities are.

Priorities?? What the hell do you all care what ISU is saying?? You are 10-0 and a national ranking but a thread and numerous posts about what another schools fans are saying... I thought Iowa fans did not care or worry about Cyclone fans????

Priorities?? What the hell do you all care what ISU is saying?? You are 10-0 and a national ranking but a thread and numerous posts about what another schools fans are saying... I thought Iowa fans did not care or worry about Cyclone fans????

There is a difference between a "priority" and "worrying" and "discussing something relevant."

For example, I discussed the price of gasoline with my colleagues today, but I don't consider the price of gasoline a "priority." And it's not something I "worry about." Not everything you talk about casually during your life has to be a "priority."

Iowa fans are completely capable of discussing Iowa State fans without it being a priority or even something we marginally care about.

Latest posts