Drones Over Colorado/Nebraska

tksirius

HN's Love Doctor
IdK if y'all have seen this in the news lately, but large unidentified drones have been flying around NE Colorado and into Nebraska since before Christmas. A buddy and I decided to go drone hunting last night.

We found some basically in the middle of nowhere. They would hover around and then eventually turned off their lights. We knew they weren't planes since they changed directions abruptly several times. No strobing/flashing lights either. Just one solid light. Just when they were getting close to us, they would change directions and fly away from us.

We figure they had some type of infrared sensor since we were maneuvering without any lights on. It was that or them avoiding us was just a coincidence (probably the case).

This is the approximate location of where the drones were. Several others were and are sighted at other locations every night though.
39.982152, -103.760352

Oh, and we both had missing time, but our butts didn't hurt.

Dude it's probably just some preteens toys ha. Do you feel theatrened by these drones?

IdK if y'all have seen this in the news lately, but large unidentified drones have been flying around NE Colorado and into Nebraska since before Christmas. A buddy and I decided to go drone hunting last night.

We found some basically in the middle of nowhere. They would hover around and then eventually turned off their lights. We knew they weren't planes since they changed directions abruptly several times. No strobing/flashing lights either. Just one solid light. Just when they were getting close to us, they would change directions and fly away from us.

We figure they had some type of infrared sensor since we were maneuvering without any lights on. It was that or them avoiding us was just a coincidence (probably the case).

This is the approximate location of where the drones were. Several others were and are sighted at other locations every night though.
39.982152, -103.760352

I just read the Denver Post story about them this morning. Super weird.

I wonder how long it’ll be before some rancher bites the bullet and shoots one down...

Then at least we’ll find out who owns them.

Dude it's probably just some preteens toys ha. Do you feel theatrened by these drones?
No they’re not. The drones doing this are like 6 feet across and some of them have been spotted hovering in one spot for 90 plus minutes. The batteries alone for something like that would be over 20 LBs, these things cost five figures a piece guaranteed.

I hadn't heard that they were that large/commercial grade.That kind of cash for that many drones means it's likely either the govt or drug cartels.
Crazy times

No they’re not. The drones doing this are like 6 feet across and some of them have been spotted hovering in one spot for 90 plus minutes. The batteries alone for something like that would be over 20 LBs, these things cost five figures a piece guaranteed.

Interesting. Okay somewhat concerning. Could be testing/training for company like amazon. You would hope that if it was the military we would hear something about it.

39.982152, -103.760352

Strange, I didn't think they were that close to Denver. I live in Longmont and may have to give hunting them a go. They sound crazy.

I'm betting it is oil and gas related.

Interesting. Okay somewhat concerning. Could be testing/training for company like amazon. You would hope that if it was the military we would hear something about it.

Uh, you might wanna sit down for this. There's a lot of stuff, especially military, that we're not told. More than you'd imagine.

It would be rather silly to assume that ET doesn't have drone technology

upload_2020-1-4_12-13-26.jpeg

alien-4320x2160-xenomorph-extraterrestrial-4k-9255.jpg

It's being reported now that the local sheriffs are having a private meeting with FAA and other agencies to discuss. Sounds like there is a new drone program for missile silos and they might be testing them. We're speculating now that the meeting is being held to inform the sheriffs without giving away too much info and getting on the same page for PR purposes. Could be some other govt program.

Here are some zoomed-in screenshots of video I took last night:
Not sure what quality is going to look like.

1-4-2020-10-59-28-AM.jpg

1-4-2020-11-00-12-AM.jpg

1-4-2020-11-01-46-AM.jpg

1-4-2020-11-03-09-AM.jpg

1-4-2020-11-04-58-AM.jpg