Drones Over Colorado/Nebraska

Well, they're now showing up on the west side of the Denver metro. We saw one last night pretty close to our house. I can't go into details, but they're here.

I saw a documentary about this once and I don't think you have anything to worry about. Season 5, Episode 16 of the Brady Bunch.

Well, they're now showing up on the west side of the Denver metro. We saw one last night pretty close to our house. I can't go into details, but they're here.

you're in Denver TK? I don't think I knew that. Lived there for about 3 years back in 09... hated the housing cost so we moved back but I regret it all the time. The weather out there made it worth it.

Doesn’t it seem odd that this has been in the news for over a week, and yet no one has come forward? And it is not just Colorado and Western Nebraska anymore. They are as far east as Lincoln and moving East. And people are freaking out. Local law enforcement is emphasizing it is illegal to shoot one down, but knowing some of the nut jobs out west, I could see that happen.

Could it be oil and gas exploration? Amazon testing a mapping program ahead of their Drone Delivery service? Google mapping to test self driving vehicles? Gov Ricketts searching for his soul? Who knows.

They are being seen in Arkansas as well

TK and the AF looking for the command center for the drones looking for ummmm drones that have been flying over nuke silos the AF isn't very happy about.

71%2BN5SLFcXL._AC_SX450_.jpg

Latest posts