Drones Over Colorado/Nebraska

It's being reported now that the local sheriffs are having a private meeting with FAA and other agencies to discuss. Sounds like there is a new drone program for missile silos and they might be testing them. We're speculating now that the meeting is being held to inform the sheriffs without giving away too much info and getting on the same page for PR purposes. Could be some other govt program.

Here are some zoomed-in screenshots of video I took last night:
Not sure what quality is going to look like.

1-4-2020-10-59-28-AM.jpg

1-4-2020-11-00-12-AM.jpg

1-4-2020-11-01-46-AM.jpg

1-4-2020-11-03-09-AM.jpg

1-4-2020-11-04-58-AM.jpg

I enhanced it for you.

tumblr_pb7n1fWxXb1umcyqao1_400.gifv

It's being reported now that the local sheriffs are having a private meeting with FAA and other agencies to discuss. Sounds like there is a new drone program for missile silos and they might be testing them. We're speculating now that the meeting is being held to inform the sheriffs without giving away too much info and getting on the same page for PR purposes. Could be some other govt program.

Here are some zoomed-in screenshots of video I took last night:
Not sure what quality is going to look like.

1-4-2020-10-59-28-AM.jpg

1-4-2020-11-00-12-AM.jpg

1-4-2020-11-01-46-AM.jpg

1-4-2020-11-03-09-AM.jpg

1-4-2020-11-04-58-AM.jpg
Alien boobs?

IdK if y'all have seen this in the news lately, but large unidentified drones have been flying around NE Colorado and into Nebraska since before Christmas. A buddy and I decided to go drone hunting last night.

We found some basically in the middle of nowhere. They would hover around and then eventually turned off their lights. We knew they weren't planes since they changed directions abruptly several times. No strobing/flashing lights either. Just one solid light. Just when they were getting close to us, they would change directions and fly away from us.

We figure they had some type of infrared sensor since we were maneuvering without any lights on. It was that or them avoiding us was just a coincidence (probably the case).

This is the approximate location of where the drones were. Several others were and are sighted at other locations every night though.
39.982152, -103.760352

Oh, and we both had missing time, but our butts didn't hurt.

no chance they were doing a geo/land survey?

no chance they were doing a geo/land survey?
The ones we saw didn't appear to have any organization or structure to their flight patterns, unlike other reports to the contrary. They seemed like they were reacting (avoiding us) to our movements. Monday, the local authorities and several other federal agencies are meeting in private (public not allowed). That tells me it's possibly at least a confidential if not a secret/top secret program going on. I guess we'll see what they say or don't say after the meeting.

The thing is that anyone other than a military/fed agency would have to notify the FAA of their flights and would be required to keep lights on at all times, which they weren't doing.

I've become so used to it, I ain't scared.
Aliens, God, makes no difference to me.
Government. Spying. I really don't care.
Shits out there and that is the way it is.
If you can't accept that? Well good friggin luck.

The ones we saw didn't appear to have any organization or structure to their flight patterns, unlike other reports to the contrary. They seemed like they were reacting (avoiding us) to our movements. Monday, the local authorities and several other federal agencies are meeting in private (public not allowed). That tells me it's possibly at least a confidential if not a secret/top secret program going on. I guess we'll see what they say or don't say after the meeting.

The thing is that anyone other than a military/fed agency would have to notify the FAA of their flights and would be required to keep lights on at all times, which they weren't doing.

i suppose it could have been illegal organizations...but dunno what the benefit would be out in the middle of nowhere. i mean eastern CO / western NE has zero going for it, unless there some sort of new major drug route that leads right through ogallala.

don't worry, just fill up glasses of water and place them around the house.

never walk under a ladder

don't break a mirror

On Tuesdays on prime number day, don't whistle while walking south.

The sightings are getting closer to Denver metro and apparently farther eastward into Nebraska.

Someone claims that one crashed tonight and another possible crash last night after seeing some kind of blue shit falling from one of them.

Attachments

• 81705962_109090837280612_8825100118928654336_n.jpg
    81705962_109090837280612_8825100118928654336_n.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 3
I've become so used to it, I ain't scared.
Aliens, God, makes no difference to me.
Government. Spying. I really don't care.
Shits out there and that is the way it is.
If you can't accept that? Well good friggin luck.
Have you gone from Mike’s Hard Lemonade to meth?

Because lately your posts just scream “smokin’ a foily.”

Latest posts