Drake and Minny tied at 43

Drake might give us a run for the money on Saturday. Gophers might be a tad overrated though.

I've thought all along that Minnesota was getting too much love for having a season only slightly better than ours.

The fact we are wondering if we can beat Drake or Drake can beat us speaks volumes. Looks like a push.

It's college basketball. Upsets happen all the time. Of course they can beat us. Just like they could have beaten Minnesota on their home court.

It's college basketball. Upsets happen all the time. Of course they can beat us. Just like they could have beaten Minnesota on their home court.

I agree. That said, from a fan perspective, if we are at Drake level I think that speak volumes. We should be the aspiring to the be the favorite, not the equal in this game. But, that is where we are at right now.

I agree. That said, from a fan perspective, if we are at Drake level I think that speak volumes. We should be the aspiring to the be the favorite, not the equal in this game. But, that is where we are at right now.

We are definitely going to be the favorite in that game. That doesn't mean we will win, but we are the favorite.

Yep, I could see that. Ideally, I would like us to be double that against a traditional bottom feeding MVC team. But, this is 2017.
After watching the game I’d say drake won’t be the bottom feeder this year,if they continue to play with that intensity.but yes typically we should beat drake by double digits.however We haven’t got out of the gate clean,a little hobbled at the start but we are not even to the first turn yet so let’s see if they get their legs

Drake looks like they are playing in fast forward. They are very quick and could care less how tall the opponent is. They come right at you. The goofers had a very hard time staying with those smaller players. Drake didn't shoot the 3 ball very well but I bet against Iowa they won't miss.

Latest posts