Drake and Minny tied at 43

We are definitely going to be the favorite in that game. That doesn't mean we will win, but we are the favorite.
If we play like we did the first half against a bad southern team we will lose to Drake. That puts us as the worst division 1 team in Iowa.

If we play like we did the first half against a bad southern team we will lose to Drake. That puts us as the worst division 1 team in Iowa.

It is true we have yet to put together two clean halves,at this point I’m looking for improvement every game now that we’re closer to a full roster.puuting 2 good halves together on a neutral court would help build some confidence

A game like Drake - Minnesota happens when Minnesota players prepare by saying "Drake, meh". If you don't come to play, the difference between a good team and a mediocre team is not that great.

Drake is respectable this year.
MN is overrated, fringe Top 25 at best. AR woodshedded them.

Result explained.

Drake has quickness to penetrate on offense and play good defense. Watching the game reminded me a bit of VT and their quickness and ability to penetrate. We should be able to do some damage around the rim where they're weaker. MN did a good job on Timmer.

Maybe we found something last game with Connor's appearance......hope so.

Drake has quickness to penetrate on offense and play good defense. Watching the game reminded me a bit of VT and their quickness and ability to penetrate. We should be able to do some damage around the rim where they're weaker. MN did a good job on Timmer.

Maybe we found something last game with Connor's appearance......hope so.

If you think Drake has quickness to penetrate, you should see me.

Latest posts