Don't Dismiss the Les Jepsen Talk

My updated top 5 coach list for 3/20/2010:

1) Les Jepsen
2) Les Jepsen
3) Les Jepsen
4) Les Jepsen
5) Les Jepsen

That there is a solid top 5. I like that we have all of these options; I wouldn't consider any of these candidates to be a disappointment or let-down.

My updated top 5 coach list for 3/20/2010:

1) Les Jepsen
2) Les Jepsen
3) Les Jepsen
4) Les Jepsen
5) Les Jepsen

I have the same names in my top five, but in a different order. I have:

(1) Les Jepsen
(2) Les Jepsen
(3) Les Jepsen
(4) Les Jepsen
(5) Les Jepsen

(1) and (2) could easily be (1A) and (1B), though. Actually, I'd be happy with any of them, to tell you the truth.

I have the same names in my top five, but in a different order. I have:

(1) Les Jepsen
(2) Les Jepsen
(3) Les Jepsen
(4) Les Jepsen
(5) Les Jepsen

(1) and (2) could easily be (1A) and (1B), though. Actually, I'd be happy with any of them, to tell you the truth.

I agree the first 2 on the list are interchangeable, but number 2 I hear has a more defensive oriented approach so that is why he is at #2...

#4 has WAY too much baggage. I can't imagine Barta would take the risk given the guy's weight problem and reputation as a dangerous introvert.

If we could get tiny Les Jepsen heads in the picture in the background, that would be awesome.

Speaking of Les Jepsen tiny heads, Les Jepsen had a really tiny head for a big guy. It was alsmot cartoonish like small.

There is no one "LES" qualified to lead Iowa basketball back to awesomeness than Jeppy!

This thread is NOT a waste of time.
We are doing the lord's work here. It is essential to our very survival.
Gimme an "L"!

*sigh*
The streets will flow with the blood of the non-believers.
You're either with LES, or you're against all that is good and right in the universe.

As my 9th grade homeroom teacher would say, "diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the brain".

Which Les Jepsen does not have, I hasten to add.

7 days into the search, Gary Barta has still made no comment on Jepsen's candidacy. The dream is alive.

Latest posts