Don't Dismiss the Les Jepsen Talk

Just saw JR Koch being fitted for a suit at the JC Penney. Perhaps fixin to interview for a job? - just sayin'

I'll bet it was a stylish suit like this:
Napoleon-in-his-sweet-suit-napoleon-dynamite-81256_485_467.jpg

Fellas, don't forget #42 Michael Payne for the Jepsen staff. Yes, he's listed as 6'11", but everyone knew that was because he thought 7-footers were oddballs and didn't want his true height listed.

Plus, he'd own the valuable recruiting hotbed in Quincy, Ill.

Downside is that he wasn't cool on playing second fiddle to #41 Greg Stokes, so he may struggle with Big Les.

Fellas, don't forget #42 Michael Payne for the Jepsen staff. Yes, he's listed as 6'11", but everyone knew that was because he thought 7-footers were oddballs and didn't want his true height listed.

Plus, he'd own the valuable recruiting hotbed in Quincy, Ill.

Downside is that he wasn't cool on playing second fiddle to #41 Greg Stokes, so he may struggle with Big Les.

No. Payne has ugly skeletons in his closet. As in, taken out of Pentacrest apartments in cuffs back in the day, arrested for knocking his girlfriend around.
I lived directly below him at the time, I know of what I speak.:mad:

Yes, but presented better, like this:
234d1268947873-dont-dismiss-les-jepsen-talk-ljonnap.jpg

Wow, everytime I see this I hear a chorus of angles singing from on high. We need to print a million of these in poster size and distribute one to every household in North Dakota.

Then we will take the 999,346 we have left and place them in strategic spots in Chicago, New York, LA, and Dallas. Then we just need to sit back and watch as recruit after recruit calls US. This is freaking brilliant.

I wonder if Jon knew how influencial this message board would be when he created it?

I think you people are close but still off base on this.

Brad Lohaus can sell non-existent fishing poles to internet savvy
consumers...I think he can sell the Iowa basketball program to
high school kids.

Latest posts